Qilby

A/n: the first of major changes~

~~~~

Everyone was back in the sadida kingdom, and it was wonderful to be back and rest, as well as having actual food. You are asleep on your bed, with Yugo asleep on your right and hugging you and Adamai asleep on your left and hugging you. It's peaceful, and then your door is silently opened, two pairs of ruby red eyes peeking in. The mysterious duo snickers and sneaks in, their tails wagging. They then leap onto the bed and onto the trio, waking them up.

Ruby/Ren: Wake up!

The trio groans and opens their eyes, looking at the duo annoyed, before y/n blinks and looks at your younger siblings in curiousity.

Y/n: Ruby? Ren? What are you two doing here?

Ruby: Well, mom and dad had gotten your letter,

Ren: so we decided to come visit you! Is the dragon Adamai?

Y/n, nodding: yes...well, it is nice to see you two again. Where are mom and dad?

Ruby: Downstairs!

Ren: They're talking with Ms.Nora!

Y/n, nodding: alright, get up so i can go greet them.

The siamese twins nod and hop down, waiting for you by the door. You chuckle and sit up, shaking your head at their antics.

Y/n: I'll probably be back soon...and yes Adamai, those are the twins I've been telling you about. Yugo has already met them.

The duo nod, still abit bleary from being woken up like that...but you're just used to it at this point. You hop out of bed and follow your younger siblings as they walk downstairs. Seeing Jade and Ja-ren, you cheer and run towards them, hugging them. The two chuckle and hug back, with Ja-ren ruffling your hat.

Ja-Ren: How's my little prankster doing?

Y/n, pouting slightly: I'm not that little dad!....but i'm doing fine! I've got so many things to tell you all!

Jade, laughing softly: I bet you do. Nora has been filling us in on your adventures so far.

Nora nods and Y/n smiles, being visibly excited. Jade raises an eyebrow.

Jade: Where are Yugo and Adamai?

Y/n: Upstairs, asleep. They're still tired from the twins jumping on us to wake us up.

Jade nods and shakes her head with a soft smile, chuckling softly. Ja-Ren clears his throat, causing everyone to look at him and he gets slightly nervous with all the attention on him.

Ja-ren: Nora has told us about your old world, and how your people have came to this planet...is it true that you all plan on moving from here, to the Heaven's Archepelego?

Yn, nodding and blinking: Yeah, why?

Ja-ren sighs and looks away as Jade rubs your back.

Jade: Sweetie, it's just that, on the search for the Heaven's Archepelego, Ja-ren had lost all of his family, washing up uopn the shores of Bonta, where I had found him.

Ja-Ren:... Getting to the Heaven's archipelago is no easy feat, even with portal...you have to be prepared for the challenges that you'll face...people have been tyring to claim the Heaven's Archeplego as their own for centuries, but I do believe if anyone can do it, it can be you and your people.

Y/n nods, determination in their eyes. Nora clears their throat.

Nora: We do plan on building a Zaap portal, so traveling between the Sadida Kingdom and there wouldn't be stressful and a lot easier. I do agree that the journey there is going to be dangerous, but all pf us are prepared.