The Quest for the Dofus

The two eliatropes were now awake. After munching on some sutcats, they continue their journey to the place where Grougal's dofus is, with the dragons now keeping a much closer eye on them. The two are portaling around, now with their eyes open as they search. The two eliatropes start to portal faster, moving around like lightning through their portals as they suddenly get much faster, leaving a trail of wakfu behind. Yugo and Y/N skid to a stop.

Yugo: Ad! Over here!

Y/N sighs and makes a portal under Yugo so he doesn't fall to his death. Yugo lands beside Y/N and stands up, smiling nervously.

Yugo, rubbing the back of his head: sorry y/n.

Y/N: It's fine Yugo....I know you're the one to normally say this, but please be careful!

Yugo, nodding and standing up: I'll try!

Yugo then kisses your cheek, causing you to blush and squawk in surprise. Yugo, not being able to hold himself back because he finds your reactions cute, grabs your face and kisses all over it, causing you to blush and giggle.

Y/N, giggling: Y-yugo, what are ya doing?

Yugo, grinning like a lovesick dork: Just making sure you know you're beautiful~

Y/N blushes more as Rubilan rolls her eyes in amusement. Adamai then gets jealous that Yugo is getting your attention, so he lands on your shoulder and nuzzles you, causing you to giggle. You turn your attention to Adamai as Yugo pouts, wanting the attention on him. You gently pick up Adamai, who is still stuck in his tofu form, and kiss his head, causing him to blush and purr. You smile and gently pet his head.

Y/N: cute.

Adamai, blushing: I'm not cute! I'm a ferocious dragon!

Y/N:...you're a cute ferocious dragon!

Adamai blushes and grumbles, hopping back up to your shoulder and nestling into your neck, causing you to giggle. Yugo seethes in jealousy as Rubilan chuckles, turning the attention to her.

Rubilan: Alright lovebirds, we should be close. We just need to hop down the cliff and we should be there, but we also have to wait for the dragon's head to appear.

The trio nod, the two eliatropes making portals down as the tofus fly after them.The two land on the ground, the tofus now flying next to them.

Y/N: so, does it look like a dragon's head?

Adamai: Not really, it looks more like Ruel's.

Yugo: Are you sure this is the right place Rubilan? We've been looking for three days now!

Rubilan: Grougal Said; at the crossroads of two great currents of wakfu; by the dragon-head rock; there lives the guardian of Grougaloragran's dofus!

Yugo: Very precise, as usual.

Y/N snickers as Yugo leans against a rock. The rock suddenly moves, causing Yugo to fall, but Y/N catches him in time. Yugo looks up and grins nervously.

Yugo: This is the second time you've caught me today!

Y/N, not missing a beat: Then I guess you could say that you've fallen for me.

Yugo blushes and you grin, mentally congratulating yourself for being able to make him blush. Adamai gets jealous once again and lands on your shoulder, nuzzling you since there isn't much he can do as a tofu. You gently let Yugo go and start to pet Adamai's head, causing him to relax and purr.

Yugo: uh, oops?

Adamai, peeking an eye open: Very graceful as usual.

Az tweets, looking down the cavern. The two look down at it and see levers. The two eliatropes then make portals, the tofus following them as they go through. Yugo and Y/N look around in surprise.