Season 2, Chapter 4: Tightened

10 years after the first war, the Geichi and Etrosphi had evolved slowly, replacements for the military are coming and a president election is coming too, the war had created a hole in everyone's hearts, they don't know how it ended, all that they hoped for was the Chaotak to be extinct, and that's what they wanted.

Both of the clans and bloodlines are living peacefully, research of synthrox begin to develop and they are basically immune to synthrox now, with defenses to handle all of the synthrox situations.

Elias was getting overwhelmed because a new election is happening, Mason and Isaac were both getting old and needed replacements for a new leader and everything, since the Chaotak went extinct they had lower chances to find good people to rely on, since Leonard and all the other superiors died, they didn't know what to do.

While they did check if the Chaotak went extinct they were still some left that Merkrie had saved, they didn't care though, since life outside is full of synthrox.

A new one:

Living in the caves, a small family of three from the Chaotak are living quite peacefully, they have a boy named Atlas Surge Chaotak, his father (Surge Seraph Chaotak), held a good influence for Atlas, Atlas was a smart boy but he never saw the wild life outside, his parents always told him that scary creatures roam outside, but Atlas noticed that his father goes out, he asked why, his father said:

Surge: Atlas, I am a strong man, and I can defeat those creatures easily.

Atlas: If you can defeat them then why can't you show me the outside and you can protect me?

Surge was then surprised that Atlas has asked that, Atlas really wanted to go, but he smiled.

Surge: Just wait a few years Atlas, I will teach you how to defeat them with me, so we can explore the world together.

Atlas was happy, he nodded quickly to his father and went back to his mother, Surge smiled while looking at Atlas, seeing the potential he has, this made Surge happy, despite what happened 10 years ago, Surge still sees hope in bringing back the clan and it's bloodlines.

Surge went outside to scavenge some food while Atlas's mother is homeschooling Atlas, as said about Atlas he is doing really well in his home school and Atlas's mother is happy about that.

Back with Surge, Surge went outside to scavenge food, he hunted down some animals and bringing them by self made cart, he then encountered a synthrox, synthrox for him aren't a big deal, but when they are surged, it's a threat, he isn't very experienced in fighting. he wields a weak blade but it's enough to do the job, the synthrox then charged at Surge, Surge readied his stance and sliced through the synthrox, revealing the core, the synthrox was aware of that and dodged the second slash which would have ended the synthrox off, the synthrox knew who it was facing and fled, Surge didn't care if they ran away or not, only just to get rid of any threats near his home.

Surge went back to his family, Atlas went over to his father and greeted him excitedly, they then had a family dinner, Atlas talked more about wanting to learn more about the outside, his father then proceeded to tell him what it was like, Atlas was fascinated, he never knew what trees were outside, he only knew the ones in the cave he was living in, so he was pretty excited about going out for the first time.

Surge then went to scavenge more the next day, he then found a cave outside and decided to explore, the cave looked curvy in nature and there we crystals that looked like they were bitten off, he then encountered a synthrox, a regular one, he then fought the synthrox and wanted to explore this new cave.

the synthrox charged at Surge but he was ready, he then parried the Synthrox's attack and slit through the synthrox, he went for the core but he failed the attack, he jumped back to gain posture, the synthrox protected it's core and went for another charge at Surge, again, he parried, but the hard momentum on the attack threw Surge off, he then recoiled back and the synthrox then got a blunt hit, which sent Surge flying and hit the cave walls, he was injured, but then using his reflexes, the parried another attack, slit though the skeleton and the stabbed the core, defeating the synthrox but injured in his state, he then tried traveling back, but was greeted with a juvenile synthrox, he had never seen one before so he was curious, then he decided to investigate, he got close to the juvenile and he had interacted with it, the juvenile then stuck up Surge's arm and then throughout his body, the synthrox was engulfing him, the pain was excruciating, his blood circulation as interrupted and getting sucked up, his brain is vibrating constantly and slowly turning dark, his heart getting torn and forming into a core, his face organs getting completely wiped, replacing with glowing bright eyes and an open jaw, his mind got reset and only put one objective, to kill and reproduce.