Info Page [Skip]

The info page is about things in Netherstorms that will explain facts and other things for example how the creatures works or the land.

Skip this part if you just started reading.

Season 1: Synthrox
You should come here when you read about season and are interested about the Synthrox, if not, then skip to the next. Do not come here when you haven't fully read about season 1.

Description:
Synthrox are creatures whose original habitat were caves, soon later, they adapted to most of the environment due to an incident that occured in the chapter, they had become evil beings who now adapted and have a thirst for humans, wanting for extinction and nutrition, humans serve as a threat and a meal for them.

Appearance:
Synthrox's appearance are slimy, dark and sludgy looking big slime that can reach to sizes to about 10-15 metres in length and width, but their natural appearance neutrally is compressed, so about 1-2 metres in both length and width. They have no facial appearance.

Intelligence:
Their intelligence is a small percentage higher than humans, they don't communicate because synthrox separate themselves when they see each other.

Strength:
With their strength alone, they can hold to about 12000 kg or 12 tonnes. Ignoring separate weight completely.

Durability:
Their skin is as strong as wood, but softer and slimy in movement. The core is fragile to touch.

Speed:
Their speeds can go up to 7-10 m/s using their body complex  movement.

Mimic Mechanic:
Their mimicking mechanic is that they observe another creature for a while, more than about half an hour of observation, mostly on the appearance of the creature and some to their behavior, then they compress their body size and turn to the shape of the creature, the synthrox then absorbs the body of the creature whole and takes/sucks out the colours of the creature and spreads them throughout the body, remembering every paint and shade the creature had, then finally, the synthrox completely takes over the victim, with it's behavior memorised with it, they can bend with other individual creatures and eradicate a group or habitat of the same creature.

Anatomy (Skip if not interested):

Synthrox Core (Heart):
There is a bright, glowing, white and circular core that resides in the middle of the synthrox, they can be positioned when mimicking but in their natural state it's positioned in the middle or the centre of mass of their body, that core is weighed 3 kg and it is 17 cm in diameter.

Synthrox Skin:
Synthrox's skin are millions and billions of string that can be stretched to lengths of 1-15m and are all connected to the Core, they adapted to be fluid and very packed and close to each other, you cannot see the Core if you look closely at the skin. The skin strings in diameter is 0.009mm.

Synthrox Digestion:
Absorbs creatures or nutrients with the help of coordination from the Skin slowly towards the core, the Skin injects thousands of it's strings in the creature to silence it, then the core starts to heat up and melt the creature, the creature then starts getting absorbed into the core and the core then gains nutrients from the creature.

Synthrox Reproduction:
Will follow steps of Digestion and then the core, after about 15 seconds of digesting, a sphere of string and a small excess core gets birthed, the strings then rapidly shoot out the excess string and core into a direction and it will birth a Juvenile Synthrox.

 Juvenile Synthrox:
Juvenile Synthrox have little to over half a million strings covering a core that is 1/2 kg and only 3 cm in diameter, the small core still has a regular circular shape and it's glowing white natural appearance. Juvenile Synthrox do not move from their position until 5 years of growth to Adult Synthrox. Anything that contacts the Juvenile Synthrox, it's slimy, liquid and fluid skin will latch on the user that contacted and perform a Surging process

Surged Synthrox:
Surged Synthrox are when synthrox completely merge themselves with other creatures, this can only happen once with one creature. Surging with a creature will confiscate and take over the minds of that said creature and take it's role, but with the possession of a synthrox.

Intelligence (Surged):
Will stay the same but change style of thinking depending on the creature.

Strength (Surged):
Three times the original amount. (34000 kg, 34 tonnes).

Durability (Surged):
Changed to be as strong as dry hardwood.

Speed (Surged):
Will be changed to animal-like movement, but faster in abnormally, can reach speeds ranging from higher to the maximum value of the original all the way to 24 m/s.

END OF INFORMATION
NEXT: SEASON 2, CHAPTER 9: AURORIUM METAL

Description:
Aurorium is a metal that is used for weaponry and riches, it's the strongest known metal that they have found and it is only found in the Chaotikan Lush Clefts.

Appearance:
Aurorium on the exterior looks like a crystal and has a crystalline shape, it is transparent with metallic properties despite it looking like a crystal. It is a silver colour that has a reflection and resonation of a golden colour, with glittery aspects.

Mass:
It's mass for a 15cm³ cube with is 39.3 kg. You can calculate the weight by doing (Area of steel)*2.62 which will equal the mass of Aurorium.

Density:
By using the formula ρ=m/v, you can calculate the density. [ρ=density, m=mass, v=volume]

Uses For Humans:
Humans use this metal for tools, weapons and exercising the military, their tools are forged by this metal very professionally and these forged tools are very expensive and rare, and are the strongest with the longest lasting and endurance of any other material that they have used.

END OF INFORMATION

THIS PAGE IS NOT FINISHED AND WILL BE DEVELOPED/CHANGED IN THE FUTURE.