Season 2, Chapter 10: Last

Two years after they had started working out, a lot has changed in the past...

There has been a new Crew level that has been published, they surpassed Deadly.

That Crew level is called "Crew Master"

Atlas and Orion had also been picking up newspapers, recently after they had started to exercise, there has been another bolt of lightning seen in the sky.

Newspaper Title: Another Strike Leads To The End Of The World. 
Everyone had seen the lightning in space last month, it was a lightshow to everyone, but, since it occurred in the night, the scientists were able to observe and compare to the last strike we had.

The last lightning bolt that was shot 3 years ago appeared to be far away from the capsule, but due to observations, the recent strike had been a surprising 42% closer to the capsule, this did make sense however, because it was seen larger, but also there were more colours that had been seen.

The last strike had two colours: Green and Blue. Those colours were believed to be the colours of the kings, we had observed two, this time however, there were three: Red, Green and Blue. It was now believed that there are 7 Kings above, the colours range from Red to Violet.

It is now you're time to believe in our religion, we have given you all the proof we had, in the next 3 years or so, another one will strike, and there is a low chance that we will be safe, and the majority of it? Well, the kings might appear in front of your own eyes.

This newspaper that Atlas read had him a little worried, but he had an idea...

Continuing, they went back to the colosseum.

Atlas and Orion got taller and more muscular than before, their fighting skills have increased significantly and they were basically twice or more times stronger than before.

While they were walking along the railway track towards the colosseum, they were equipping their weapons, because they got in early, so they might expect maybe a battle going on, their weapons shone the golden light and they look intimidating.

They heard some cheering going on as they were getting closer, it was now time for them to set the stage, loud cheer and screams were heard as a gladiator was taken down, and right after, Atlas and Orion were now visible to the stage.

The whole crowd goes quiet...

Gladiator ?: Uh, who are you people?
Atlas: Wanna fight? You can choose one of us.
Gladiator ?: What are your names.
Atlas: Oh you don't know who I am? 

The gladiator was confused.

Atlas: You should know the people who knocked out that pest of a king.
Gladiator ?: Atlas?! Orion?!
Atlas: Oh you bet it is!

The crowd screams, the gladiator is shocked, he screams to all gladiators to get in here with him.

Atlas: Oh no you don't!

Atlas found a lever that closes all gates, the rest of the gladiators were seen behind the gate, everyone was silent again.

Atlas: Choose. Me, or Orion.

the gladiator was in horror, he was thinking for about 30 seconds, heavily breathing. Then he stopped.

Gladiator ?: If it is how it must be, then so be it. Atlas, fight me.
Atlas: Finally, some respect, Orion, sit somewhere, watch me cook.

The gladiator was equipped with a regular hammer, made out of ordinary metal, while Atlas, he whipped out his shield knuckles made out of Aurorium, he held his fist out to show his weapon and everyone was shocked, he went back to his posture, and readied his pose.