Season 2, Chapter 9: Power

Right after what happened, Atlas and Orion were now walking in the wilderness, injured and tired, they were wandering around a mountain, trying to find another cave to hide and to reside in

Atlas: Man, I'm so tired...

Orion was tired to, but they wanted to rest well, so they kept searching.

After about an hour of searching, they found a pretty narrow cave, they went through and found a hard to spot crack in the wall which they could fit in, they put all their stuff in, Atlas laid on the floor.

Orion: Atlas, help me set the tent up.

Atlas: You do it...

Orion: Dude-

Atlas: You do it...

Orion: Alright fine.

Orion spent about 30 minutes setting it up, after he finally settled in, he woke up Atlas and told him to sleep here, Atlas got up and immediately went back to sleep in the tent.

After two days, they were chilling inside their home, reading the newspapers but finding nothing interesting.

Atlas: Hey, I think I'm ready now.

Orion: Ready to go?

Atlas nodded, they headed out their home and they both went deeper in the cave, ready to train using synthrox as their training engine.

As they were walking, they noticed the cave started to look steeper and more wavy, they kept going further and further.

Atlas: This is one strange hole were going through.

Atlas says calmly, narrowing his eyes.

Orion: Hey, it looks cool.

Orion points with his head at the environment around them, it appears to them that they have entered a lush cave, when they reached the bottom of the hole, a ray of light strikes them through a another, they entered through the hole to see the biggest ravine they have ever seen, it looked so beautiful.

Atlas: Woah... This is beautiful...

Orion and Atlas were mesmerised by the scenery, they just sat down for a moment and just looked at the beauty.

Atlas: This is a good reward for all the things we've been through, damn bro...

They sat down for about an hour, looking at the shining light that befalls them and the green meadow covered across the cave, it's wavy look is mesmerising and unique as it changes the looks of a regular cave completely.

After the hour finished, they got up and went further, as they went down a curve, they saw some platforms and what seems to be a mineshaft.

Orion: They have already found this place..