•───⋅☾ CLAN ROLES ☽⋅───•

•─────⋅☾ ACKNOWLEDGMENTS ☽⋅─────•

⛰︎ Here all roles will be listed. Several of these have been changed from the original roles so please read this before moving on.

Leads and Mediators are considered high ranks and will have set expectations per each character.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

➼  Chiefs must be 35+ moons

Chiefs must be 35+ moons

Chiefs are the equivalent to a leader and are in charge of their respective Clan. Their names always have the suffix -star, representing their connection and loyalty to StarClan. They are granted nine lives by StarClan.

A Clan Chief makes all of the major decisions for the Clan―where to hunt, when to fight, when to retreat, when to put up a front of strength to their neighbors, or when to beg for help. The Chief has immense power over their Clanmates. They assign mentors to apprentices, have final say over when an apprentice will become a full ranked clan-member and what their name will be, and get to choose their second-in-command and successor.

According to the warrior code, their orders are to be obeyed by every cat under their command. Only Seers and Mediators, with their greater autonomy due to their not being bound to the same rules as other clanmates, are allowed to disobey their Chief if it interferes with their duty as a healer. Chief are expected to be the first into battle and the last to take prey from the fresh-kill pile.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

➼ Must be at least 30 moons to become a deputy in clan

Must be at least 30 moons to become a deputy in clan

Deputies are second in command and only below the Clan chief. Their job is to oversee the training of apprentices, oversee any expansion or repair to camp, assign patrols, and generally help the Chief with the day-to-day running of the Clan. Clanmates are expected to respect their deputies and follow their orders, unless those orders are contradicted by their Chief.