•───⋅☾ CLAN ADOPTABLES ☽⋅───•

•─────⋅☾ ACKNOWLEDGMENTS ☽⋅─────•

⛰︎ Adoptable characters will have basic information for you to stay true to in your form and roleplay. You may add to appearance, but not alter existing information. If you would like to retype the allegiance appearance you can in your own words, just keep the information correct.

The name tagged beneath the cat's information is who you need to ask to adopt! If its just "RP OWNER" you do not need to tag anyone! Forms are required within 72 hours of adopting.

⛰︎ Adoptables can be added to the page, but please don't add ALL your family. There is a spot under each family member on your form to say yes or no to being an adoptable, but only include ones that are of a big relevance to your character.

If you adopt a cat with a mate, you are not obligated to stay with your mate! Feel free to break them up, but make the breakup reasonable and believable! Couples break up! Its all good. Hand in hand, if you put your mate up for adoption, understand there is a chance the adopter will choose to break them up. So put them up with caution.

⛰︎ ADOPTABLE ART ISNT MINE, nor do I claim it to be. These pictures were found on Pinterest and are simply being used as reference images for those who are more visual people.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

COUCALSTRIKE 《 Scout 》❊⸻ A tall, slim figure tom

COUCALSTRIKE
Scout

A tall, slim figure tom. A long haired flank of mottled black fur, patches of ginger-red coloured and white markings.  A pair of dark, amber eyes and a short feathered soft tail.
42 moons
Father to Hornbillkit (up for adoption) and Honeykit (played by Ilethe )
Prior mate to Cardinalstar

 ⸻ 42 moons⸻ Father to Hornbillkit (up for adoption) and Honeykit (played by Ilethe )⸻ Prior mate to Cardinalstar