(1) Nanami Kento I Assistant

Nanami walked into his workplace and was bombarded by his senior, Gojo Satoru. It wasn't unusual for him to be pestered by him, but today it was a little different.

"Nanami! I have been looking all over for you!" The white haired man says barrelling into his office.

"What do you want, Gojo, can't you see that I am busy?" He had just gotten into the workplace and was making his way to his office.

"I have an assistant for you!"

An assistant? When did Nanami put in a request for an assistant? He had been managing his work load fine for the time he has been there.

"She will be with you in a couple of minutes and I can guarantee the two of you will hit it off well" Gojo had been trying to get his friend into the dating scene and he had been unsuccessful for years. He had a good feeling about this one.

And with what Gojo said, you knocked on the door, letting them know you had arrived.

"Speaking of the devil, here she is!" Gojo went over to the door and threw it open to reveal you standing there with a stack of papers held in hand. You were shocked at the sudden movement of the door.

"Y/N!" Gojo announced your presence with jazz hands.

"Hello, I hope I am not too early" you say looking at Gojo and the other man you do not know the name of.

"You are on time. This is Nanami over here and you will be his assistant for the next three months and if he likes you, you get to keep the job!"

Once Gojo had dropped the information on how the two of you would be together for the next three months, he bolted out the room. The room fell silent and you looked at him and he looked at you.

Nanami let out a deep breath and sat himself down at his desk, unpacking what he needed from his briefcase and getting on with his work.

"Is there anything you need me to do sir?" you didn't know what to do, you were still standing at the door clueless.

"Could you get me a coffee from the café? That would be great" he looked over to you and look back at his computer.

"How do you like your coffee?"

"Black"

*******

Over the past couple of months, the two of you have been getting along well. Each morning you would go down to the café and get him a black coffee and you an iced tea and make your way over to his office and get the work started.

He started opening up to you a month into you being an assistant and Gojo would come in and out unannounced and the two of you would look at one another with an exhausted expression.

Gojo's plan was working.

Nanami asked you out for a date on your last day of you being his assistant and you didn't hesitate on saying no. He took you to a fancy meal and at the end of the night he gave you an envelope.

"What is this?" you asked him.

"Open it and you will find out" he says sipping on his wine.

You opened the letter and slowly pulled out the piece of paper. Reading through the words on the paper, you could not believe your eyes.

"You want me to stay?"

He nodded in response and spoke "And I will be giving you raise"

No way, this can't be happening. The job you had applied to as a last resort is now your forever job and with higher pay, it was out of this world.

*******

(593 words) guess who is back... me bitch