(6) Gojo Satoru I Possessive

Ever since the two of you got married last summer, he started to change. He came more... possessive. He became more controlling of who you would spend your time with and not let you out of the house without him.

One day whilst he was overseas, you decided to leave the house to get some fresh air. You wanted to feel free again.

At first, you were hesitant to leave the house but chose to do it anyways.

Throughout the time you were out of the house, you went to all the places you missed and wished to go.

Exploring the park you and Gojo had met and to the little café where you and Gojo had a date/anniversary meal for celebrating two years together.

Throughout the time you were out, you felt like someone was watching you, like you were being followed. You occasionally looked over your shoulder and saw nothing. You assumed you were being paranoid considering how long it had been since you stepped foot out into the world alone.

When you came home, you were greeted with a sight you never thought you would see. Gojo was home, and he was waiting for you at the kitchen table.

He was looking at you with the eyes of a killer, he was disappointed in what you had just done.

"Where have you been?" he says in a low, deep voice.

"I- I was just out in town" your voice wavered and it was clear to see you were nervous.

"Out huh? And where did you go?"

"I went to the park and café" you looked anywhere but him.

"And what did you do while you were in the park?" he inquired.

"Why are you asking me so many questions?"

He got up from the table and made his way over to you. You tried to make some distance but found yourself bumping into the wall by the front door.

"Didn't I tell you not to leave the house when I am not here?" a hand went to grab your neck to make you look at him.

This was not the man you had fallen in love with all those years ago. Where did that childish man go? Where was his annoying behaviour that you would get so annoyed at but now miss? Where is he?

You looked in his eyes and said "What happened to you?"

He looked at you with a confused facial expression. What do you mean what happened to him?

You grabbed onto his wrist and pulled his hand away from your neck "Why are you doing this?"

You were asking so many questions to get at least one answer out of him. Finally, he broke.

He wrapped his hands around your waist and pulled you to his chest and placed his head in the crook of your neck.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" you could feel his shoulders shaking from his crying and you could also feel your shoulder getting wet.

You were hesitant but hugged him back.

Months later, you found out the reason why he had changed so drastically. Somehow, the strongest sorcerer was manipulated by his best friend, Ghetto Suguru, into treating you this way and planting the idea of you cheating on him.

*******

(521 words) thankyou for reading my book which so wasn't deleted by wattpad :)