(3) Fushiguro Toji I New Father

He was very protective over you, no matter the date or time. At the start of your relationship, you thought he was overprotective but when you found out about his late wife, you understood why.

He was afraid of losing you.

He had lost his wife, and he is doing everything to keep you out of harm's way.

When he found out you were pregnant, he became more overprotective. Stopping you from doing what you normally did during the day and getting you dressed and undressed at the start and end of the day.

As time passed, he watched as your tummy grew with his child. He already had one, Megumi, and even though the two of you did not plan to have a child so soon, he was happy nonetheless.

Twins. You were going to have twins. Two little bundles of joy that will also be a handful.

When the two of you would go out into town, he would not let you walk more than two meters away from him. Something about keeping an eye on you and the children? In reality, he didn't want you to be out of his sight which would cause his heart to start beating faster.

Your tummy grew quite big with there being two babies in there. It put a lot of pressure on your bladder but also caused a lot of back pain. He could see you were struggling.

One day, he came up behind you and placed his hands underneath your tummy.

"What are you doing?" you looked at him over your shoulder and placed your hands on top of his.

He didn't say anything and lifted your tummy ever so slightly, feeling the weight of his soon to be born children made him realise how much strain this was putting on your back.

On the other hand, there was you. Feeling the weight of your children being lifted made you relax into him. You let out a deep sigh of relaxation as you felt like you were floating.

"That feel nice?" he asked, placing a kiss on your cheek.

"Yeah, yeah it does"

This became a regular thing up till the due date of your children. He would come home from work and release the pressure of the children and give you a brief break only to be hit with the weight of the babies.

The labour was long and hard. It took almost an entire day to give birth to the babies and this resulted in an emergency c section. Toji was the one to cut the cords of the babies from their mother.

A little boy and a little girl.

Itadori and Nobara.

*******

(429 words) something a little different...