(13) Gojo Satoru I Sea, Sand and...

He wanted to take you out on a date, a special date. It has been some time since the two of you had spent some time together and he wanted to make this day a day you or him wouldn't forget.

So that leads you to where you are now. At the beach with your husband with a cocktail in your hand.

He had his hand wrapped around your waist, playing with the string of your bikini bottom.

"Satoru?" you ask him looking up.

"Yes darling?" he speaks, looking down at you with loving eyes.

"Thank you" you smile.

"My pleasure" he placed a feather light kiss on the side of your head and looked back at the sea.

As time passed, you drank two more cocktails and you felt slightly warm from the alcohol. Satoru also had drank some alcohol but much less than you, everyone knew he was a lightweight.

Night fell, and Satoru started to get a little more handsy. He was a very affectionate person when he was sober but when that forbidden liquid reaches his lips, the affection increases.

His hands were all over you as the moon started to rise. You couldn't help but giggle at his attempts to pull you close.

You wanted to tease him a little so you made your way into the ocean till you were shoulder deep. He watched you enter the water and a smirk spread across his lips.

He took slow steps till he reached where the sand met the water and he looked at you in the water.

"Come in Satoru! The water is warm!" you let out a small laugh and he made his way into the water.

He made his way over to you and the water came to the middle of his chest, the height difference between the two of you was evident.

His hands come to wrap around your waist and pull you closer to him, leaving little room for water to flow between you. You giggled at him wanting you to be closer to him.

"What's so funny hmm?" he teased.

"Nothing" you respond.

He slips his hands under the back of your thighs, encouraging you to wrap your legs around his waist. You did as he wanted and his hands came to rest under your thighs.

Satoru leaned closer to you and your lips met his in a sensual kiss. His hands would squeeze your thighs as the kiss was getting heated. Your hands went to wrap themselves around his neck, in an attempt to pull him closer to you.

He let out a small chuckle at your actions and pulled away from you "You have no idea how much I want to make love to you" he went back to kissing you after he spoke.

You blushed at what he said.

"I'm not hearing a no~"

*******

(458 words) officially finished university...