iv.

AN:

This is sort of a random filler chapter based on Dot's POV. This is not in any way necessary to read to understand the plot but just some additional of what I like to call, Dot Thoughts.  The poor girly had to listen to all this emotional damage. Plus some side Kido fluff :) Enjoy <3

The two things Dot was good at in life were people and food. Food and people. Yet when 12 year old Dot decided these two were her talents, she never expected to be dealing with angsty girlfriends that were too gay to function.

"Anadil! Come on, please just come back!" she yelled at the pale white albino, already storming out of the house. Her black flats were clicking at the pavement like a marching anthem, preparing soldiers to go into war. Like a sorceress, Anadil's hair blew out smoke against the strong winds. Her all black ensemble didn't help to debunk the persona either.

"No!" she screamed back. In the ten years Dot knew Anadil, she had never seen her break down like this. Sure, she had her moments. After all she was human (even if she acted half dead most of the time). Like when Hester and Anadil broke up the first time. And then when one of her rats died (she refused to eat anything but Chinese takeout for three months straight).

"Ani, you know Hester loves-" she was abruptly cut off by Anadil's screech.

"First off, DON'T you DARE call me ANI. Second, no she doesn't. If she did she wouldn't have hurt me like this, Dot, don't you see?" Anadil cried, starting her car. She threw her suitcase into the back of the car, slamming the door.

In a blink of an eye, Anadil Brookes was gone.

Dot groaned, trudging back into the house- not quite ready to deal with the other one. She shivered imagining what Hester would be like now seeing how bad Anadil was. Anadil. The girl who had freaking rats as pets. Who never showed an ounce of emotion except with Hester. Now a broken mess.

Three years ago, when the two got together, Dot slowly got used to being the third wheel. She promptly pushed away the gaping hole that burned in her soul when the two kissed and made out in the corner. Dot wanted this kind of love for herself. Then came Kiko. Sweet, tender Kiko who refused to hurt a fly let alone a person.

Old Dot would snort at the idea of ever finding true love, claiming to be perfectly happy with her two best friends. She would've called whoever had the heart to love a fat girl a quote on quote, "dumb hooligan that is in a desperate need of an eye checkup." But Kiko debunked every one of these myths, showing her things she never would've seen herself. Never in a million years did she expect herself to reach a happily ever after before Hester and Anadil did. Dot would give everything she had (except Kiko of course) to show them the same thing.

"Hester?" Dot asked tenderly. The figure on Anadil's bed was definitely NOT Hester.

"Are you okay?" she asked, reaching a hand forward.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Hester hissed before resuming to stick her face into Anadil's pillow, screaming things that were definitely not PG. 

"Dramatic bunch." Dot groaned, leaving the ball of fluff to wallow in self pity.