Prologue|The First interaction with the Vee's

"How did I meet the Vee's?... Hm.. Well it all started when I had made my web I was a small little spider.. I was in Miss Velettes room as her workers made dresses for her. I was drinking the blood of a fly until one of her workers had screamed and pointed at me while running away. They all threw things at me. Resulting in me falling. Then... Miss Velette came to find me on the ground in my more human form.. The three Vee's have surrounded me and decided to take me in as their assistant. They've heard my story I'm sure. All of the probably true stories about me..."

"I had become their assistant and I worked for them ever since.. That was 20 years ago. Now, I work at all of their jobs. I create dresses for Miss Velette. I fix Sir Valentino's worker's makeup and make more technology for Sir Vox. And that has been my life... But they always force me to wear a veil.. A black veil with a black dress"

"They had always said that no one in hell was worthy of my beauty

"They had always said that no one in hell was worthy of my beauty... Of the beautiful face I had under the veil.. I never believed what they said... But I'm glad that I'm beautiful to them.. Although not everyone in hell would agree... But that's the story of how I met the Vee's.. I hope you enjoyed the story..."