CHAPTER ONE|THE HAZBIN HOTEL?

Once upon a time, a spider was born. This spider was known as the spider queen. Or something like that. But many called her Y/n. You see Y/n was a hideous beast. She killed others for fun. She even killed Exorcists because of boredom. She was known to be ugly and hideous. Both inside and out. No one dared to get near her. Anyone who dared to call her names would die. And the king and queen of hell, Lucifer and Lilith heard about her and their hatred for her grew.

She had gotten so scared from all of the people threatening her that she killed hundreds of sinners. But Lucifer and Lilith put a stop to her and had made her go into hiding for hundreds of years. Never to return again. Until she did... When she did, many whom had heard of the stories had grew hatred for her and had called her various ugly names. Y/n...simply ignored the comments despite them breaking her heart and confidence.

Y/n went to the Vee tower to hide as she did before. And that's when the Vee's had found her and had fallen in love with her. Everyone thought she wears the veil to hide her hideous face.. But the Vee's had thought she was gorgeous.. Both in and out.. Honestly they thought she was their soulmate.

Y/n was born in a family of cannibals. Who eats flesh, as she simply drinks blood to survive. Her only ever fears were and still are Lucifer, Lilith and her father, who isn't afraid to hurt his daughter (Y/n).. Y/n had experienced many things from him... Such as Rape, grooming SA and abuse from him. But no one knows that though...

Y/n pov

I walked to Sir Valentino's room and accidentally bumped into one of his workers. "Angel dust? Oh my dear what's the matter.. Was it Valentino again? I promise, I'll-" Angel hugged me and nearly fell to the ground if it wasn't for him hugging me tightly. I sighed and brought him to my office so I could heal him better. Angel had a black eye and bruises all over his body, but I failed to notice his red face as I looked at his bruises.

"Angel I promise I'll talk to Valentino... Just give me some time..." "It's okay, toots... I'm, uh, I'm going to this hotel you wanna come with? It's called the hazbin hotel." "The hazbin hotel? angel you know I can't leave without-" "you don't have to tell them! If they find out I'll take the blame I promise!" Angel always knew how to make me smile with his adorable smile... But I frowned at the thought of the Vee's hurting him because of me..

"Maybe another time angel.. I hate seeing you in pain. Just thinking you're in pain puts me in pain... I can't. I'm sorry... You know everyone in Hell despises me.. You and the Vee's are the only people who like me.. If I go to this hotel I'll be kicked out... I'm sorry Angie but I can't. Maybe.. Maybe some other time.."

Angel looked down and then looked at me "Can you tell me why everyone hates you? Why everyone despises you so much?" I stayed silent...

"Because of my father... The person the stories were talking about were not me... It was my father.. But everyone is convinced it was me.. So they hate me instead.. I went into hiding not because of all of you... But because of my dad... He...... He hurt me so much and I couldn't handle it anymore... All I wanted was to be loved and all I had gotten was..." I stayed quiet as angel held my hand.

Suddenly Valentino burst inside the room and grabbed me and angel "I have been looking for you two for the past hour. Where the hell have you two been?! Ugh never mind that. Lets go we have to shoot a film already."

I fixed Angels makeup and removed his robe. I walked over to Valentino and stood best to him, as I looked away from the porn happening in front of me...

After the shoot I went inside Angels room to find Valentino hurting angel again, I ran to Valentino and got him to let angel go. "Y/n.. I love you baby but if you keep on defending-" "I swear i'll do anything just so you stop hurting him! I-I'll give you my soul I'll give you anything! Just stop hurting him please!"

Valentino thought for a moment and glared at angel who was holding one of my hands while behind me. Valentino dragged me to a corner of a room and whispered in my ear and I nodded me head Making him smile. Valentino left and I ran toward angel hugging him tightly "Please just come with me to this hazbin hotel.." I stayed quiet for a minute and sat next to him "Alright but I have to tell-" "No! Don't tell them just stay quiet! Okay?" ".... Okay Angie

Me and angel got ready and I wore my veil and wore a red dress. Me and Angel went to this hazbin hotel and angel pulled me behind him when a familiar red deer man Approached and looked at me. His smile Faltered a little. His eyes widened while he reached out to touch my face...

"Y/n?"

"Alastor?"