CHAPTER TWO|MEETING ANGEL'S FRIENDS

I looked at the red deer man and he immediately tried to grab me but angel slapped his hand away making the others look at the two.. Until they looked directly at me. Angel was pulled away from me and a spear was pointed at me.

"Why are YOU here?!" "Hey, BACK OFF, VAGINA." I then noticed Lucifer's daughter Charlie... "Vaggie calm down.." "Please I don't mean any harm.." I tried to defend myself but angel pulled me away from everyone else and dragged Me to his room while flipping them all off. "Yeah so fuck off! And stop assuming she's gonna hurt us!"

Angel dusts pov

I locked the door and looked at Y/n to find her crying her eyes out. I walked toward her and sat next to her. While she laid on my lap "Why does everyone hate me? I haven't done anything to anyone! It was all my father! Not me! I may be hideous, sure but-" I didn't even let her finish

"Stop! Okay. Calm down... Wipe your tears, and listen to me." She looked at me and wiped her tears, her beautiful E/C eyes looked so beautiful and breathtaking... I held her in my arms as she sighed and placed her head on my chest fluff.

With Charlie and the rest

"So the spider queen is with angel. But alastor.. Why did you try and grab he-... Alastor?"

⚠︎WARNING YANDERE THEMES⚠︎

Alastor had a dark look in his eyes as he held a piece of Y/n's veil. Alastor looked at the piece of cloth as he slightly frowned and a blush crept on his face as he held the piece of cloth to his nose, sniffing it before putting it in his pocket and looked at the others with his usual smile

"My question is... Why is angel with the spider queen?" Charlie looked a little puzzled as she looked at Vaggie who looked a little worried

"Maybe they're close?" Charlie shrugged as she and Vaggie looked at Each other "The bigger question is... How do you know her name? Not many people know her name." Vaggie glared at Alastor who's smile widened

"Well, i do know that she is the personal assistant of the Three Vee's." "SHE'S WHAT?!"

"But why would the most powerful being in hell work the Vee's?" "That explains why Angel knows her. He probably met her while she was working?" Alastor walked to Angels room as Angel left to talk with the others. Alastor looked inside and walked toward Y/n, who was sleeping with drool coming out of her mouth.

Alastor smiled and kneeled down besides Y/n. Alastor then leaned in and kissed Y/n, he looked at Y/n and blushed while slowly taking the covers off of her only her bra showing. Alastor's eyes widened and drool came from his mouth and his face became red and he leaned in to kiss Y/n again until the door opened to reveal angel. Alastor quickly disappeared and Angel walked toward Y/n and woke her up.

"Cmon toots, the others wanna see you"

Y/n looked at Angel as he have her a white dress she could wear.

Y/n walked out to meet all of Angel's friends and She looked at Alastor who was staring or rather glaring at Angel's hand who was holding hers

Y/n walked out to meet all of Angel's friends and She looked at Alastor who was staring or rather glaring at Angel's hand who was holding hers. Alastor then looked at Y/n who looked away.

After a while of meeting Angel's friends Y/n got a text from each of the Vees yelling at her to come back or they'll punish her.

When Y/n told Angel, he understood and walked her to the Vee Tower. When I arrived Valentino and Box pulled me to a room and threw me on the bed. Velvette walked to me and dat down beside me.

"We're have you been? And we expect nothing but the truth." Velvette Asked Y/n as she caressed her hair.

"I was with Angel to meet his friends..." "So this is Angel's fault." Vox glitched. Before Y/n could speak Valentino walked toward Y/n and kissed her rather roughly

Valentino grabbed her face and forced her to look stupid him. "Remember, Whore. You belong to us. We deserve all of your attention. We deserve your body and your love. They. Don't."

Y/n looked at Valentino as tears formed in her eyes. Valentino chuckled as he kissed her neck.

Vox chuckled as well as he kissed Y/n's tears away from her face. "I want to make a deal with you both. I'll do whatever it is you want for however long you want. In exchange you stop harming Angel.. That's all I desire.." "And... You'll do anything~?" "Yes I will." "Then.. Let's have a little fun~hm? What do you say?" "As long as Angel doesn't get hurt anymore. Then fine... I'll do it... Just for Angel.." 'Don't worry Angel... I'll do this just for you... Just so you get to be happy...'