CHAPTER THREE|My Last Day In Hell...?

I got up from the bed as Valentino and Vox slept. I looked at my phone and saw that Angel sent me a post..

It was of him and his friends at a party with him peace signing with his tongue out and looking at the camera. I smiled as tears fell down my face. I smiled at angel dust as he looked so happy...

I felt Valentino kiss my neck as I frowned again. "Our deal is sealed, my love. I won't hurt Angel cakes ever again." "Thank you, Valentino..."

I went to my room as I noticed bruises and cuts all over my body. I touched some Bite marks but it only made my pain worse. I disinfected the cuts and bite marks as I went to the club that angel was at. I wanted to see how happy he was... And maybe he'll be happier if he doesn't get hit anymore...

I went inside and saw angel with his friends. He held a small maid in his arms as she cried... Angel was so kind... He never wanted anyone to end up like him.. And I'm glad he's this kind...

I walked over to Angel and he smiled and hugged me tightly. "Hey! Guys, looks who's here!" Angel went to his friends who Apologized for last time. I accepted their apology.

After a while angel went to chase the maid who angel said was nifty. I went to angel and I noticed Valentino. "Fuck off Val." "Excuse me?" "I said fuck off! I may have to put up with your bullshit but you leave my friends out of this!"

Valentino then slapped angel knocking him to the ground. I ran toward angel with tears in my eyes. "WE HAD A DEAL! WE HAD A DEAL AND YOU BROKE IT!" Valentino looked at me with wide eyes as I helped angel up and left Valentino.

I say angel down and his friends came over to us. Cherri bomb came over and ruffled my hair. "What did you mean by „We had a deal"?" I looked down. I felt ashamed but I felt happy that Angel Wasn't going to get hurt... I was so wrong..i should have known not to believe sinners... Yet I had hope... I had hoped that maybe they wouldn't do anything... "I made a deal with Valentino and Vox... I allowed them to do anything they wanted to me... In return they wouldn't hurt you..." "WHAT?! Y/n you can't do that!! I don't care what they do to me bu-" "I care, Angel!! I care what they do to you... I don't care if I get used as a toy... I just want you to be safe..."

"I'll do anything to keep you safe..."

I went to visit my father... After angel and his friends went to the hotel. Angel kept On telling me not to go but I had to go.. For the sake of my brothers for their safety...

My father opened the door and after a while, I left my fathers room and went to see my brothers...

I hated doing my father for what he does to me... But I had to... I had to see if my brothers were okay... I'll only do it for the sake of my brothers...

I went to my brothers and they all hugged me as tears filled their eyes. "Just stop doing it. Please. I don't want him to hurt you any longer.." My brother Dylan said.. I looked at him and smiled at him.

"It doesn't matter what he does to me.. It matters what he does to you..."

With the Vee's

"I've been calling Y/n for the last 5 HOURS!! AND SHE'S NOT PICKING UP!!" Vox looked at Valentino who kept on calling Y/n "You slapped Angel dust right in front of her face. What do you think we going to happen? Honestly this was your fault." Velvette yelled at Valentino who snarled.

Back with you

"DO YOU TAKE ME FOR SOME JOKE Y/N?!? YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER!!"