How i feel right now

I don't know what to say right now or how to express how I feel because right now I feel so many different emotion. I have a little and a switch. I try to find books that I enjoy reading on this app but recently I've been finding a lot of books on this app that have force age regression, that basically is where you force somebody into regression when they don't like it or want it they force them to do something that they don't want and it really breaks my heart to see people write books like that without even considering how that might affect somebody who is a little Another thing I'm struggling with college so I recently went back to college to get my medical assistant degree and I am part time right now and my classes are split into individual classes one at a time so I'm on my second class right now and honestly, I almost feel like dropping out of college because this class is harder than ever my teacher stupid. Doesn't even help me at all when I asked for it. My teacher does not modify anything for people with a learning disability so I am struggling to do an assignment because it's not modified for person with a cognitive learning delay or reading disability so I broke down and I cried not once but several times to the point where I don't even know what to do, I'm sitting here trying to not cry again.