Click here to view the strategy 10.49

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.49

If he really died, wouldn't I just skip the other stages and start fighting for the inheritance? Then can I raise a dozen or twenty little fresh meats?

Ah this? A little exciting.

"F*ck, you little fresh meat, you're going to be a widow for the boss, you hear me! But he's not dead yet, and you're trying to use his money to cuckold him, that's too much!" The system was furious.

The car stopped at a small hospital on the outskirts of the city. From the outside, it was clear that only rich people could come. Xiao Xu ordered the driver to drive in.

"Mr. Rong always has his own doctor, come in quickly." Xiao Xu ran into the hospital with others.

As soon as he came in, Mo Zhiyang smelled the smell of disinfectant. His originally peaceful heart was disrupted by the disinfectant in an instant.

When he arrived at the hospital, Mo Zhiyang began to be afraid. He was afraid that this was true, and his steps were a little messy.

He quickly followed Xiao Xu until he reached the VIP ward and finally stopped.

"Mr. Rong was plotted against someone on his way back to China, but before we found out who it was, we rushed him to the hospital. Mr. Rong wants to see you one last time."

Xiao Xu said, opening the door, "Go in and have a look, maybe he has..."

Mo Zhiyang was suddenly stunned. He looked at the door handle but suddenly didn't know whether to move it. He stood still and raised his head to look at Xiao Xu, "Isn't this a prank?"

"See for yourself." Xiao Xu lowered his head.

It was precisely because of his dodge that Mo Zhiyang frowned, walked over in two steps, held the doorknob, slowly opened the door, and pushed it in.

As a result, in the clean and tidy ward, only the hospital bed was slightly messy. A human figure was lying on the hospital bed and was covered with white cloth. It was too late.

Mo Zhiyang walked over silently and stood in front of the hospital bed. He tremblingly wanted to reach out and lift the white cloth, but when his hand actually touched it, he suddenly stopped.

"Mr. Rong, please wake up, please? You're scaring me!" Mo Zhiyang clung to the railing of the hospital bed, heartbroken and could only bend down to relieve himself, "Mr. Rong!"

Slowly he fell to the ground, choked with sobs and murmured.

"Didn't you agree to protect me for the rest of your life? Why! Mr. Rong!"

"I will never break my word to you."

When he was extremely sad, Mo Zhiyang thought he was hearing things, and suddenly raised his head, but what he saw was a ring box, and there was an inconspicuous ring in the ring box.

"I will never break my promise to you." Rong Yichen stood in front of him. All this was just an act, but Xiao Xu felt that there was nothing new in an ordinary proposal.

Rong Yichen felt the same way, so he directed the scene, asked Xiao Xu to help, and deceived people into saying that he was seriously ill. Unexpectedly, he was also so sad.

Seeing him standing in front of him intact, Mo Zhiyang wiped away his tears and got up using his hands and feet. "Do you think it's fun? I was scared. Do you think it's fun? You bastard, I don't want you, I want your inheritance!"