ch 1.1

Hello there, this is the rewrite version, i don't own any of the characters, besides my oc they are rightfully belonged to the anime 'marimashta iruma kun'

This chapter contains violence that may not be suitable for some readers, happy reading.

----

"Heliot, You're looking at them again. "

Felix was staring at the teenager right in front of him, blazed red hair that gently draped over his forehead, his chin on top of his hands, sitting so elegantly , his eyes were once again directed at the window where the cherry blossom was located.  It was seen so visibly that they don't need to go outside like the other students who flock over them like a bunch of bees to its nectar.

Once again the honor student was ignoring felix.

"Hey" Felix pestering didn't stop, the teen wondered what's so special about the cherry blossoms that every time lunch break arrived he always seen heliot staring at them like a fool mesmerized by their beauty. As someone who's only interested in fighting and studying he sure have a cute side.

If it's a  petite woman then felix would understand but it's only a simple display of a delicate pink petals.

It doesn't really matter, this won't stop Felix from befriending the honor student, he was an awful fool that he is not even trying to question if heliot is interested in being friends with him.

Heliot didn't bother in sparing a single glance at him, well not until felix poked his cheeks.

"You sure love to torture people with your presence Mr. Adachi. "

He slapped them away so brutally that it left a sting in felix hands.

"Oh poor guy" felix said sympathetically while having a pitied look in his eyes. What's stopping heliot from befriending people? He was always alone that it is starting to bother felix, mainly because he is an annoying guy.

He was so kind enough to approach the honor student without no ill intention of course,  it was definitely not in his mind to use heliot as his personal bodyguard and as a  homework tutor.  But what can he do with the iron wall heliot had?  He always feel like he was walking in a thin rope whenever he stare at heliot eyes because he is certainly not someone who will look like he would skin felix alive if one wrong mistake is created.

Definitely not.

Heliot once again reach his free hands out to fix felix ruffled colar.  He seems to be staring at them  ever since earlier , one thing heliot despise is messy people.

"What's going on inside that little mind of yours adachi? "

Felix had probably gone senile.

That blazed hair

That crimson red eyes.

That smirk.

That angelic face who very much contradict his awful personality.

It's dangerous, this man is dangerous, what's going on in his mind that he expected himself to be friends with someone who was incredibly dangerous.

He stood up , trying to hide the blush in his cheeks, striding his way outside of the classroom without even looking back at the confused heliot.

Well at least he stopped bothering him, heliot can now enjoy his peace, as much as he despise it, every time he stare at that damn tree the void in his heart seems to grow bigger. More bigger. and more bigger than before.