ch 1.2

Finally.

It finally fucking ended. Felix and his mother non stop interrogation, the trouble with the principal. In the end it reached a fair conclusion, that the students involved with the fight would be put under probation for a few weeks, suspension didn't happen to any of them.

But still it was very weird, not weird but really weird. The conflict shouldn't end so peacefully yet after a few hours the principal receive a call. Then when he came back everything settled down. Who is the person who interfere this time, who? Someone with power? Even greater than senji parents? Or could it be related to senji goons? Felix doesn't have any awesome connection, they are living a mediocre life with a loving and caring family. Although Felix grow up a bit rough in some edges but still.

There are many multiple theories that he could draw from, although  the situation left such a bitter taste in senji parents and of course his goons everything quite down. Well they realised that someone like them who's a big figure in the society could have it worse if rumors had spread about their children stupidity , Who is the culprit? Well of course their beloved honor student who is a pro in his threating tendency and sweet talking.

He did save felix, that fact won't change, and because of this incident they probably become a bit closer. But one thing felix doesn't realize and a thing that his friends always reminded him, he is delusional.

Still, He wondered what the honor student was doing at the rooftop? Before they left the academy felix remembered that's where he last saw him, they exchanged a few words, and he seemed free as if the weight in his shoulder had been removed, he's so frustratingly peaceful it's annoying something had changed about him, like he had been completed.

and what- what happened again? What conversation did they have?

Wait.

What does the honor student look like again?

-------------

"ah it's over! " felix stretched out his arms, he has been sitting for so long under multiple pressure, he is bound to get exhausted.

senji and his goons also get out of the principal office,  their dirty look was directed at felix and his mother.  Along with their parents who had a dissatisfaction plastered on their face. 

Felix ignore the malicious eyes hitting the back of his head,  including his mother stare. He can't wait to get home and drown in the soft matress, well that's what he thought, but why now when he is about to go home and open their family car the honor student popped out of his mind?

That's right, where's heliot? He is behind them earlier.

It's like a magnetic force that made him search his own surroundings, looking around for traces of the red hair boy.  Felix was always been complimented for having an eyes like a hawk. He can immediately see things that might be blurry in a normal human vision. Even in a really far distance.  Now he didn't expect that he will put it to good use today.

That familiar custom made blazer...

Heliot was upstairs, he passed by the window of the academy in the second floor.  Somehow felix had a really bad feeling about this.

"Mother." Felix muttered "just a bit, i forgot something. "

--

He was running, he doesn't know why, but Felix just kept on running on the corridors. The bell had already rang ever since earlier.  It means all students had already left their respective classrooms.  But why is heliot still here?

He keeps searching like a fool, to the direction heliot had run off, his mother is waiting for him outside of the entrance but fuck that. He have to, like he needs to.

When he can't still find heliot inside their classroom Felix finds himself panting heavily.

Just where?

That's when it hit him, he was at the fourth floor. He looked for every single classroom but still couldn't find traces of heliot, and the only thing left is.. The rooftop.

No way, absolutely no way right? The honor student might be a massive loner but there's no way that he had the will to kill himself, or maybe yes? Could it be the honor student was suffering and he was traumatized by what happened earlier? Felix doesn't know the honor student at all. Everything about heliot seems to be like a mystery, that person himself was the living persona of
enigma.

He have to stop him no matter what, he didn't expect that his suspicion would be correct, the door of the rooftop was opened.  He didn't know that he was this desperate  to keep a classmate like his by his side. He can't lose heliot, not yet.

The sudden outburst of wind hit him when he entered the rooftop making him regain his senses back.

Making his vision even more clearer than before, in that very rooftop heliot was standing, simply was just looking down. 

An angel? Or could it be? A devil in an angel skin? He indeed look like someone who had fallen from the sky with that stupidly handsome face of his. He didn't expect that the honor student was capable of making such a face.  Now what? So he finally quit it with the cherry blossoms and now it's the rooftop that he is admiring? Does this dude not have any taste? why is it always a goddamn scenery?

But Felix swore, when he turned to glance at him, he feel like he was caught in a trance who wouldn't? Who couldn't?

Well it's fine as long as heliot was not planning to kill himself.

"Adachi? "

What did he say? He couldn't hear it?

"Yea, you called? "

"You came, I didn't expect that you would still be here. "

Felix can only laugh half heartedly 'that's my line you bastard'

What's that? What's with that?

What the hell is up with that? Why does he look so good under the sun? What's with that gentle eyes? That's supposed to be for the cherry blossom, you scenery obsessed maniac.

What's with that you came?

Certainly he did! If not for a certain someone who always acts like he would slip away any moment. 

He did, he did came alright? Shit this is embarrassing, felix assumed everything all by himself again, the honor student values his life, he won't jump down and try to kill himself he was an idiot for desperately searching for him.

" i thought that you would
definitely.. you scared me. "

That's the words that he can say right now

"Ah..I'm sorry"

He didn't expect, an apology coming from heliot mouth, he is not at fault, felix was the one who assumed everything, he should be the one to apologize instead.

"No it's not your fault. " felix sighed "Then, i have to leave now. See you tomorrow."

He thought that he could finally rest at ease peacefully if not for the hand who suddenly grabbed him.

"Why don't you stay a bit? "

His mother is waiting for him at the entrance.

Well, fuck it.

That stupid smile will be the death of him