Leaving

(Georgia POV)

"GEORGIA WAKE UP!!" My brother Jake YELLED into my ear.

See now this boy knows I'm NOT a morning person. So I did the most sensible thing that everyone else would have done. Beat him up. we don't have to talk about how he body slammed me onto the bed. But it doesn't count cuz compared to me, he's like a skyscraper.

"Wait it's literally 8 in the morning why did you wake me up?" I ask Jake VERY confused

"So don't get mad, but we have to stay with my teammates family for a while. Mom and dad are going on some business thing and dont know how long it's going to be" he answered

"Wait why can't I just stay home alone?"

"Ya tuff. You think I'm bouta let my little sister stay home alone. That's hilarious" he answers while laughing his head off

I was already mad because he so rudely woke me up, but now I have to go to some randoms house. Literally all of my brother's teammates are 3 and 4 years older so what am I even supposed to do? I also literally have soccer practice. How am I gonna go if my parents are gone?

I just pushed those thoughts back for now so I kicked him out of my room and grabbed my suitcase. I checked the weather and it said it's gonna be kinda cold with some warm days, so I packed sweats, t-shirts, pants, shoes, shorts, and my soccer stuff. I'm gonna pack my hygiene once I get ready.

I did all of my hygiene and showered so now I just have to do makeup, find a fit, and do my hair. Yay so excited! (Note the sarcasm)

(Fit)

It's a little basic but I'm not trying to impress anyone

It's a little basic but I'm not trying to impress anyone. I just put my hair into a low messy bun, and put lip gloss and mascara on. I didn't feel like doing a full face of makeup today.

Once I was ready I went downstairs and greeted my parents. I asked them about soccer, and they said that their mom will just be bringing me to my practice. I'm just really hoping that all the boys don't have to come with me. Cuz then I'll have to hear all the girls yap and yap about how hot my brothers are.

"Ok let's go" Luke says with Jake trailing behind him

I quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed a Celsius and a protein bar. Before either of my brothers could get the backseat I ran out the door. My mom said the drive was about 40 minutes so I set my iPad up playing the summer I turned pretty. I've watched it like 5 times but it's my favourite. I'm saving my life with the Walter boys for when I gets to these peoples house.

*40 mins later*

We pulled up to this massive house. There's a basketball court in the front. These people are RICH RICH.

"Ok guys before you get out I just wanna make sure that you're respectful and don't cause any trouble." Mom said

"Yes mom" Luke said
"We know" Jake said
"Of course" I said

We all hugged my parents and said our goodbyes. Our parents pulled out as soon as we got out. Like dang you really wanna get rid of us that bad? Anyways we walked up to the massive door and knocked. When it opened this curly head boy answered the door. I recognized him. He was the 14 year old on the team. I must say he is one fine person, but he prolly don't feel me so I'm just gonna try and be cool with him.

HEY GUYS. I have no idea how to write, and I'm just writing how I talk to be honest. Anywaysss ya