Dating

(No one's POV)

The two teens just joked around for the next couple hours until it was time for Nelson to get ready. Nelson also forced Georgia to at least change her shorts because according to him "everyone is gonna be looking at her ass"

(Nelson's fit)

(Nelson's POV)

(Nelson's POV)

"Ok Nels I'm ready to go" gia says coming out of the bathroom in her new fit

(Georgia's outfit)

She's beautiful. Everything about her is absolutely perfect. Her looks, her personality, her style, and her ability to completely change my mood.

"Ma come here for a sec" I wave her over to the bed that I'm sitting on

She walks over and stands between my legs. "Yesss Nels?" She asks smiling

I pause and look up at her "will you be my girlfriend?" I look directly into her eyes

"Ofc Nels" she jumps on me and hugs me like it's the last time we're gonna see each other

I pull away a little and attach our lips. We've kissed before but this just felt different. I don't know if it's the fact that we're dating now, but this kiss made my cheeks turn red, and my stomach feels weird. I think I love this girl.

We pull away and I put her back on her feet after like 2 minutes of making out. We just stand there taking in the moment smiling at each other. I'm not that much taller than her, but I'm tall enough to where I have to look down at her.

"Ready to go ma?" I grab her hand and my basketball shoes. I had my Yeezy slides on

"Yes let's go babe" I smile down at her when she calls me that

We walk down holding hands to the lobby, and wait for the rest of the team to get down there so we can walk to the court. There was a few boys already down there, so I dapped them all up and talked to them for a bit. Cam was taking forever so I sat down. I was expecting Georgia to sit in the chair next to me, but she just sat right down on my lap. This caught me off guard, but I just tried to focus on what the boys were trying to tell me, and not what was going on uhh well yk...down there. (Guys I hated writing that. It felt gross😭)

"Ok guys let's g-" cam starts saying walking into the lobby with everyone else. He stopped talking when he saw her on my lap.

"What's uh going on over there?" Jake asks awkwardly as he walks next to cam

"I'm sitting down?" Gia says in a 'duh' tone

"Ya no shit. But why tf are you on his lap." Noah says joining the party

"He's comfy" she looks at them

"Ok get off" cam walks over and picks her up off my lap.

I covered my lap with a pillow so no one would see what that girl just left me with. Apparently I was two late because literally everyone was laughing at me. My face goes red from embarrassment and I hide my face.

After some more bullying from my teammates, we all finally walked out of the hotel making our way to the court. Georgia was talking to some of the boys on the team, so I grab her by the waist and pull her back to walk with me. She don't needa be talking to other people.  She rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand. We walked like this for a couple minutes until we made it to the building.

**
Really short chapter
I didn't really know how to write abt them getting tg...so I just wrote this quickly.