Dinner

(Georgia' POV)

After getting home, all the boys went to Jake's room to play 2k or something. All the parents, well not my dad because he's closer with the boys than Cassie and Spencer, went to the kitchen. Maddie and I quickly went into separate bathrooms to take showers. I forgot to take my mascara off so when I looked at myself in the mirror I screamed cuz I thought I saw some horror movie character. Turns out it was just me. I grabbed my micellar water with cotton pads and wiped all the mascara off. I finally felt clean so I wrapped my towel around me and walked to my closet.

"Mommm. Can you come up here?" I shout to her

"Ya coming!" Shortly after she appeared at my door "what's up" she questioned

"Is this more of a dress dinner or casual but cute dinner?" I ask her

"Definitely casual but cute" the women answered

I thanked her and kicked her out so I could get dressed. Maddie came in as I was literally getting dressed but to be honest we change in front of each other all the time. As I'm dressing, maddie also picks out an outfit.

(Georgia's fit)

(Maddie's fit)

Once we're fully ready, I take a quick mirror pic of the both of us

Once we're fully ready, I take a quick mirror pic of the both of us. I'm to lazy to post it now, so I'm just gonna do it later.

The two of us walk downstairs to be met with a group of screaming teenagers, and my dad, yelling at the basketball video game. We look at each other and roll our eyes.

"Hey Georgia" I hear a familiar voice

I look over and see Kendoll, Lavar's pregnant fiancé. She's literally my best friend I swear. Whenever I have any small inconvenience I tell her about it.

I run over to her "I missed you kendoll" I hug her

"I missed you too girl. I haven't seen you since before I was pregnant" she smiles

"I saw Lavar's video, I'm so excited to meet him" I smile just thinking about it

"Ur gonna be one of the first people to meet him" she informs me