Travelling

(Georgias pov)

We all walked out to the van that cam rented for us. Cassie and Spencer weren't coming with us, but they trust cam. Me, nelson, and Nile's got in the back. I was in the middle and as soon as they sat down they both laid their heads on my shoulders. I laughed and took a 0.5 picture and posted it on my snap story. Ray Got in the drivers seat and cam Got in the passenger. Luke and jake got in the second row, and Noah stretched out in the row in front of ours. We had to pick up Lavar because he was coming with us to the airport. We are meeting the rest of the team at the hotel.

*10 mins later*

Lavar walked out of his apartment building with all of his bags, and ran to the van dapping everyone up.

"Who the fuck are you?" Lavar asks looking at Me

"Jakes sister Georgia. Also Luke's twin." I answer dapping him up

"Oh ya I've seen you! Nelson told me he thinks ur ho- STFU LAVAR" Lavar says being cut of by Nelson causing us to laugh

Once Lavar gets settled, I set up my iPad and turn on 'my life with the Walter boys'. Half way through I feel someone burning a hole in the side of my head. I look to my right and see Nelson staring at me. When he noticed I caught him he quickly turned blushing. I laugh causing him to give me a stank face. I roll my eye and look back at my iPad, but quickly started blushing when I felt Nelson kiss my cheek. I hid my face in my hoodie to try to hide the colour that is now showing on my face, but Nelson forced me to look at him. We both made eye contact and I looked down to his lips and back to his eyes. Nelson smirks and leans in. Our lips connect and we pull away after a few seconds. As soon as his lips leave mine, I miss the feeling of his VERY soft lips.

"I like you Georgia" Nelson says smiling his goofy smile

"I like you too Nelson" I whisper so none of the boys hear

(Nelson's POV)

As soon as she tells me she likes me, I start cheesing. I pushed Niles off her shoulder, causing him to groan and side eye me cuz he was sleeping. I wrap my arms around her waist and grab her hand and place it in my hair as I laid down on her lap. She laughed and played with my curls. I've only known Georgia for not even three days, and I already care for her so much. I just want to be near her 24/7, and protect her from everything.

"Cam who am I sharing a room with" I hear Georgia ask

"Me and the boys decided that we will ALLOW you and Nelson to share a room. Don't think ur about to be doing any love shit, because imma be busting in that room at random times." Cam answered

I look up at Georgia and smirk as she hits me up side the head. I rubbed the spot that she hit me and pinch her thigh.

"Ow Nelson!" She yells

"Nelson imma beat ur ass if you touch her" Niles threatens me

"Sit down bruh, you not doing shit" I roll my eyes

After another hour and a half of everyone talking, we made it to the airport. This weekends tournament was in San Antonio, so we had a direct flight straight there. We grabbed all of our bags and headed inside.