18. Moh : A White Witch

Long ago. Few years back in the life of Moh, when he was just 12 years old. He is weeping beside his mother. His father died in a border dispute with neighbour country. His father was a brave soldier and fought with his ultimate power until he died. The Army officers, who bring his dead body is standing beside them and letting them cry as much as they want. After that, they did the death cermony and rituals. His father was sent to heaven, so that he could rest in peace forever. They belong to a poor family, so the only bread winner in his family was his father. His mother went into deep shock and never stays active during anytime a day. She most of time, thinks and freeze like a statue.  

One day, as she was busy in her own world, A man comes and saw Moh alone, playing with his toys at corner of the ground, where his house is situated. He called Moh, lewed him with food and sweets. Moh being innocent, asked his mother who was not active at that time. He than without her response, goes near to the man. The man than gaves him some sweet and Moh took it from him. Moh smiled and eat that. The man than smiled and pat his head and the moment he start patting his head, Moh falls on ground uncousiously. The man than looked around and find no-one is there to see him, than he looked at Moh's mother who were still in her own world. The man took the Moh and put his body in a big bag, He took the bag and leave the place. 

He sucessfuly crossed the village, without being suspicous and enters in a jungle. He opens up the bag, as he enters into the jungle. He rest for a while, near the trees and wait for Moh to wake up. During evening, Moh wakes up and find himself alone with the man along with many trees around him. He start crying and the man shut him up with his hand. He threaten him to follow him and don't say a word. Moh being fear have no choice but to do. As a child, he keeps asking him about his mother and the man than slaps him to stop. 

Few hours later, travelling in the jungle, the man find his destination. He was at the location of where less trees are there and an middle aged man was setting in some weird cloth. The man called the middle age man as Mage, who is do witch craft and black magic spell. The mage replied and asked him about the thing he asked for and the man than showed him Moh. The mage looks happy and told him to leave and promised him that he will definately fullfil his wishes. The leave the Moh with Mage, and runs back laughing. The mage grabs Moh's hand and throws him in a white circle, which was drawn on ground. Moh cried as he got injured during falling. The mage told him not to move and than he puts the flame up the fire, on the circle and soon Moh was surrounded by fire. He starts crying but there were no-one to listen him up. The mage continued murmuring his spells and go on for hours and hours till the midnight. 

The moon was on the above of Moh, he was lying unconcoius on the ground as he enhales a lot of smoke and the Mage didn't stop his spells. The fire catched the dry grasses around it and spread all around the place. Mage's clothes start burning and when he opens his eyes  he saw fire all around him. He immediately get up and looked for Moh, but because of fire he couldn't see properly. The mage than immediately runs away, leaving Moh behind, all alone to burn in fire.

Everything start burning, Moh is about to burn but suddenly cold wave of airs starts and move away the direction of fire to the opposite side of Moh. Although his back burns a little, even the clothes he is wearing a not in good condition too. Soon something unimaginable happens, as his black hairs turned White and start shining. His body start floating in the air, and all around the fires starts spreading to other side, making the jungle to burn. Moh soon opens his eyes, which turned from black to white and shining in the dark. He comes down from the air and landed on the ground. He starts walking and cross the jungle which was burning. 

He continue walking and come to the area where the forest is not burning. He touches the trees and feel the cold in his hand. He immediately backs off his hand and find out that the tree which he touched is frozen. He was shocked but that didn't stoped there. He looked behind as the light from the fire behind his back is start getting low with every second. He saw that the path he took to come out from the fire, is frozen and the frozen was decreasing the effect of fire. In front of his eyes, the enitre burning forest cools down because of him. Now, the moon above him was the only source of light at that time for him, but he find out that he could see very much clear in the night than ever before. He feels fearful there, being alone and as a just 12 year old boy, he felt lonely and regret his decision of following the man.