19. Aman or Moh?

Moh baths and eat his breakfast. After eating, he setup his plan and everything, while talking to himself. 

"So, today finally, I can get rid off this burn mark from my back. I just hope, Aman don't hurt me when he heal me. But the main problem is that how should get him out of that restaurant. As of now, they might have found about me, so i have to be extra careful about my plan. Should I kidnap him? 

Na..Na.. I don't need to kidnap him, when he can just follow my orders. I just hope that he didn't have resistance from my powers because according to my fellow witches, Healers do have some immunity from us specially mind manipulators like me. I hear that they can even read our mind sometimes, but don't mind. I can handle him, specially when I, as a guy will give him whatever he wants." Moh said to himself. 

He gets up while smiling, laughing and opens the door to come out from his house. After a few stairs, he reaches to the ground and looked around. There is noone, so he start walking forward to the main door of the colony, which is full of rust and dry weed plants. He come out from the door and walk further until he reached the main road. He looked for a cab and than took it to goes to the restaurant. In half an hour, he reached there. He gets off from the cab and the cab left the area. He was standing opposite the restaurant, a little far at the Club House, which is situated right opposite in front of the YZ hotels. He than looked at the hotel and decided to go there. 

He cross the road and enters inside the hotel. As soon as he enters there, the staff at the door greets him and said, "Welcome sir to YZ hotel. We are pleasure to have you again. We hope that yesterday, you didn't have any problem while leaving". 

Moh smiled at them and greets back. He moves to the reception and asked the girl on the reception about something. "Hello miss, Can I meet the owner of the hotel? Mr. Arun, thats his name if I am not wrong", he asked. 

"Yes sir!, you're right. Mr. Arun is the owner of this place. Can you ask your name and cause of meeting?" The receptionist asked him. 

"My name is Moh. I want to meet because of my personal reasons. And also before you contact him, can you please check whether I paid for my booking or not?", Moh asked. 

"Oh sure! sir. Just a moment", receptionist replied. After a minute, she widened her eyes and looked again at Moh. The other staff standing around, also noticed her looks. She than said, "Yes sir. You paid for the booking. And please wait for second, I will immediately called Mr. Arun that you have come.', She said and in rush she picked up the phone and called Arun. 

"Oh! no need. I will talk to him later. Just told him that I came, thats it.", Moh replied and than move back to the door, from where he enters. The hotel staff behind him, immedaitley runs towards the receptionist and asked about her weird look earlier. "That man didn't pay but Mr. Arun did for him. Maybe they're friends, he even looks like from a rich family. But than he should pay for himself, thats weird.", Receptionist said to the hotel staff. 

Moh comes out from the hotel and moves towards the restaurant. He saw Aman coming outside to through a garbage bag. Moh immediately runs and crossed the road between the hotel and the restaurant. He called Aman while standing at the edge of Street road.

Aman looked at him as he hears his call. At first he shocked to see Moh. He hesitate to reply than just to get little closer to Moh so that he could get more information about him, he walks ahead and start chatting with him. Moh while talking with him, purposely try to look into his eyes, so that he could manipulate him.

The moment their eyes met, Aman hear his mind's voice about his plan but thats too late for him to understand. Moh manipulates his mind and told him something. Than something unimaginable happens. Aman start walking to other side and Moh took his path.

Guardians Of Soul [Draft]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara