20. Aman is in trouble

Aman got hurt a little but luckily there is just a scratch on his right knee because of friction of his knee skin with his pants. Aman balanced himself and looked at Moh, hoping that he doesn't get awake. He felt better and takes a deep breath after finding out that he is still sleeping. Aman than try to open his leg's rope which he opens in no time. In that time, his knee injury healed by itself becasue of his healing ability. Aman throws the rope aside and stands again to see things around. The moment he stands up, his knee start paining which almost let him shout "Aouch" but he swallowed that and breath hard to let the pain go away.  

He than looked here and there to check what he can do to get out from this situation. While he is doing this, Moh changes his position and lie down on his abdomen. His bare, muscular and well build back is now in front of Aman. At the lower side, because of the movement his blanket is little down from one side while another goes up making his one butt to sneak out slightly.

Aman on his movement, first bend down to hide and than after knowing that Moh is still sleeping, he gets up and looked at him to confirm further. Aman looked at his bare back with burn marks, he feels sympathetic for him for a moment and when his eyes goes down, he immediately moved his  face to other side, as he is too shy to look any further at Moh's below back. Aman moved back his head, keeping his eyes away from Moh's below, however his eyes keeps moving down but he somehow controls it by his will power.

He noticed another door, few steps away from him. His hands are still bounded because he couldn't unbound the rope as it was bounded by Moh, where as he bounded his own legs, so he knew how to unbound it. Aman took some steps ahead slowly and carefully, so that he don't make any noise.

Aman reached to the door and try to opens it but it is smart lock, so he needs a password. Aman obviously didn't knew that, but than he remembers that Moh must have told him the password because although he come here while in the control of Moh but he comes here by himself and definitely remembers that he opens the door to enter the house but he is unable to recall the password.

Aman moved back with teary eyes, as he has no other way to get out. He feels angrier and fearful by looking at Moh. He feels like he should kill that man right now but he didn't want to be a murderer or some criminal. He bend down where he was standing and set on the floor. He start weeping a little, remembering his family and Nikhil. He hopes that someone come to help him but that's just all his imagination.

Aman breaths and regain his mental strength back. He stands up again and wipe his tears from the below of his eyes with the bounded hands. He slowly moved further to the room, and than another room and so on. He checked the bedroom, the kitchen, the bathroom, the washroom and the room where he was bounded earlier. He finds nothing. Than he thinks of about his phone, but he find out that his pants are empty. Moh must have took his phone too. Than he thought that Moh must have his phone and even he didn't, there will be his phone atleast.

Aman run carefully and comes back to the bedroom. He looked for a phone either his own or Moh's. Aman soon find a table beside the wall. He looked at the top of the table but there is no phone except some luxurious wrist watches and some other accessories. He than opens the drawers one by one. Each drawer has something luxurious jewels, mobile accessories and other things. Than he found a drawer which is completely filled with many phones, some are expensive keypads, many are smartphones and few are iphones. But none of them is his phone and neither Moh used them too, as they all are switched off.

"What are you looking for?", suddenly a voice comes from Aman's behind. Aman stopped his hand and looked straight with fear. He knew who's voice he is hearing, Moh. Aman looked back and see Moh looking at him.

He is lying straight on bed, on his side. His one hand is supporting his head, while the other one is grabbing the blanket to cover his body. He is smiling at Aman and waiting for his reply.