Staring

Seeing the infirmary in front of us Sadie drags me inside. Inside I notice a short, old woman standing there. When she turned I noticed her kindly smiling at us. When she noticed my wrist her smiling face contorted into one of concern.

"OMG what happened to your wrist." she shrieked

"Nothing to worry about really" I stated as calmly as possible

"Don't fucking lie Ace." Sai firm states

"Sadie, what happened to her?" the nurse question

"Some dick head grabbed her wrist really harshly and dragged her away to another area." Sai replies while grinding her teeth together.

"Oh Dear well come in and I'll put some ice on it for you then once the bruising has lessened then you can head to your classes." the nurse says recovering from her initial shock.

Time Skip to heading out of the nurses office

Heading to class I notice multiple eyes staring at me even after I walk past. Trying to ignore the stares I keep my head down and continue walking to class. Finally reaching the class I walk in and apologise to the professor for being late.

Even in class I still feel the lingering stares of students staring at the back of my head. Trying to keep as low a profile as I could, I continued my work not saying a word.

Class finally ends and I wait back for Marcus as I normally do. Finally, Marcus looks at me.

"So how's your wrist?" He questions

"Hmmmm alright better now" I state deep in thought

"You alright Ace you seem to be deep in thought?" Marcus questioningly states

"Yeah I'm fine just trying to find out why people have been staring at me" I offhandedly say

"Staring, what do you mean?" He confusedly asks