01. | Quirkless

[My hero season 7 is looking insane, and I'm excited so let's go! Other than that I decided to make this story because Toji is just him, and I wanted to do this. I hope you guys enjoy.]
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the bustling streets of Hosu, the moon shined down brightly on the ground below. The world seemed like a whole new place in the night sky, but this city is holding a secret. Tucked away in the alleyway, far from sight a hero was scratching at a chain that hung around his neck, with a man standing above him, and holding him up. This man wore a black shirt and white pants, with a scar across his lip. This man was the notorious bounty hunter (Y/N) (L/N). In his hand, he held a chain that hung around the hero's neck, and a syringe with a substance in it.

(Y/N): "So uh... can you stop moving so I can just inject you with this please. I need to for my job."

The hero didn't listen and continued to struggle so (Y/N) sighed and dropped the chain letting the man breath for a few seconds before (Y/N) brought his leg up and kicked him into a brick wall. (Y/N) waited as the hero stood up and smirked.

Hero: "I can't wait to turn you in to the police! Then I'll get the paycheck I deserve, so just come calmly will ya!"

The hero smirked as he activated his quirk, a seemingly invisible barrier in front of him. He laughed as he stuck his tongue out at (Y/N), who sighed and whistled. The hero was confused but his eyes widened when he saw a purple slug crawl around (Y/N)'s shoulder and make a noise. (Y/N) placed a hand on his head and leaned back as he looked at the hero.

(Y/N): "You know, it's hero's like you that make me enjoy what I do. Sadly, you aren't fun enough to have a thorough fight with, so I'll make this nice and simple don't worry."

The slug opened its mouth, and the handle of a small weapon emerged and the hero was confused. He shrunk back a bit as he felt the aura that came from (Y/N) who had grabbed the handle of the weapon. (Y/N) grabbed the weapon and pulled it out of the slugs mouth revealing a spear like weapon.

Hero: "Good luck! Y-You won't touch me with my quirk up! My barrier is indestructible until I fall asleep, or I willingly bring it down! So good lu-!"

The man was abruptly cut off in his sentence as (Y/N) had stabbed his spear through the man's quirk barrier, stabbing him in his neck as blood ran down the blade. (Y/N) sighed as he stabbed the syringe into the man's arm and injected it, causing the Hero to yell out when (Y/N) punched him across the face and head butted him, knocking him unconscious.

(Y/N): [Sigh] "Well this sucks. Now I have to bring him back to see if he still has his quirk. Cause he's gonna be out for a while isn't he. Damn, I should've thought that through better."

The slug on his shoulder let out a noise while looking at (Y/N) who grit his teeth and aimed the blade at the curses head.

(Y/N): "Don't mock me you worm!"

The curse made another noise and grabbed the blade with its mouth before swallowing it and moving back down (Y/N)'s body onto his waist. (Y/N) growled as he punched the wall in front of him in anger. He looked to the hero who still hadn't woken up and sighed as he picked him up and tossed him into his shoulder. (Y/N) began to walk out of the alley when a man in a robotic like suit appeared in front of him.

Unknown Hero: "Hey, what are you doing with that hero on your back?"

(Y/N): "Uh... I'm taking him to a hospital."

The hero looked at (Y/N) suspiciously as (Y/N) stood calmly and collected. The hero sighed and turned around to leave, when the hero on (Y/N)'s back woke up instantly and yelled seeing (Y/N), alerting the other hero.