02. | History

[Welcome back readers! I'm excited to share another great chapter with you guys! I hope you all enjoy reading as much as I did writing it.]

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Since (Y/N) left his apartment, it had been weeks since the incident with Chisaki. He had been sleeping wherever he could for a few hours before going about his day in an attempt to find a high ranking hero to fight.

It was a nice day. A sunny day. A day that would usually be considered any other day, but instead it became one of the most infamous days in history. A day that would be remembered by all. This day would be given the name, 'Day of the Fallen.'

(Y/N) walked through the streets wearing his normal black shirt and white pants. He received many negative stares however as people saw the slug on (Y/N)'s shoulder. The slug made noises and (Y/N) patted its head gently as he kept walking.

(Y/N): "Don't pay attention to them buddy, they're the weird ones, not us."

The slug responded with a noise and (Y/N) chuckled as he turned back to the front and walked down the sidewalk with a large smirk. (Y/N) was currently actively searching for a top 10 hero to fight. Why? Cause he hasn't had a challenging fight in a long time, and he's tired of that. He would search for as long as he needed to do it, and it would be fun.

???: "Hey you! Stop right there!"

(Y/N) turned around and he looked at the man that had called his name with a serious look.

(Y/N): "What do you want? Want to fight?"

The hero stood tall with a smirk on his face as he placed his hand on his hip and chuckled.

???: "Haha! Come on, you're clearly young, but be real here. You stand no chance against a master like me."

(Y/N): "Huh? Oh right you're that old samurai guy right? What was your name again."

???: "My name is the Equipped Hero: Yoroi Musha. Now you fit the description that a hero by the name of Ingenium had given us all when he woke up from his coma. You were with that hero killer that was locked up not too long ago."

(Y/N): "The hero killer got locked up? That's pretty lame. Did he at least lose to All Might or something?"

Yoroi: "It was actually Endeavor who brought him in."

Hearing that name caused (Y/N) to momentarily freeze, confusing the hero in front of him. (Y/N) then smiled widely and laughed loudly confusing everyone around him, as he gained many stares. Yoroi began to walk towards (Y/N) and grabbed his shoulder roughly and yanked him down to his head level.

Yoroi: "Your getting taken in for questioning, understand?"

(Y/N): "Taken in? Oh your very much mistaken. I am going to enjoy this..."

Yoroi: "Enjoy wha-"

Yoroi was cut off as he was shot backwards through many building walls as the crowd looked in shock to see (Y/N) with his fist raised. (Y/N) chuckled as he looked at the holes the hero left in his wake.

(Y/N): "Well that's certainly some power, but what did I expect from number nine of the hero chart."

The crowd of people began to run away from (Y/N) who just laughed, placing his hands back in his pockets and walking down the street. He walked with a large smile as he waited patiently for someone to jump in and stop him. He smiled wider when he heard heavy footsteps approaching him.