03. | Reunion

[Were back with the third chapter! Now I'm having fun with this story, but I'm pretty bored so I want to know if there are some stories that you would want. Like if you want. JJK x Male Reader, or Attack on Titan, I don't know just put whatever you want. I might take a few ideas and start working on them but I will only do this and one other, maybe two others if I do choose some. So throw some suggestions, and thanks for coming back for Chapter 3!]

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Y/N) and Endeavor stood with locked eyes as Endeavor began to approach (Y/N) with a confident smirk on his face.

Endeavor: "You know, taking out these Heroes is nothing special! Taking me down isn't gonna be so easy you know!"

(Y/N) just smiled before he leaned forward and took a deep breath before he attempted to dash but jumped back to dodge projectiles from the air. Endeavor and (Y/N) were both confused and they poked up to see Hawks with a smile on his face looking down on them.

Hawks: "You've caused quite the ruckus this morning man. I think you should just give up while you still have the chance."

(Y/N) chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head and put his hand on his hip. The two Heroes looked at each other in confusion as they both took a small step back as they saw a purple slug crawl up onto (Y/N)'s shoulder.

(Y/N): "Two on One isn't very fair, so I'll even the odds a bit more."

The Heroes expected the slug to transform but instead it just opened its mouth and the hilt of a weapon came out, which was followed by (Y/N) grabbing the hold and pulling it out of the slugs mouth, revealing a large katana that (Y/N) slung over his shoulder.

(Y/N): "Well, let's go you two!"

(Y/N) dashed in front of Endeavor who was shocked at (Y/N)'s speed and only barely managed to block the punch that (Y/N) had thrown. Endeavor was sent back before he charged from fire into a spear and aimed it at (Y/N), who stood there with a smirk.

Endeavor threw the fire spear but missed as (Y/N) was in front of him once again, but this time Endeavor didn't come out unscathed as (Y/N) threw his sword in a slash that cut Endeavors arms. Seeing this, Hawks dashed at (Y/N) and attempted a kick but (Y/N) had ducked and kicked Hawks to the ground, before Hawks jumped back to his feet, rubbing his side.

Hawks: "He hits crazy hard. He's also a lot faster than us right now. How do you want to go about this?"

Endeavor grit his teeth, not only from his wound across his arms, but the fact that Hawks had pointed out that another man was stronger than he was. This made Endeavor furious inside, feeling that he needed to prove himself even more.

Endeavor: "Just stay out of my way! I'll deal with this bastard alone!"

Endeavor charged fire into his fist before he charged at (Y/N) who charged back.

Endeavor: "FLASHFIRE FIST!"

Endeavor fired off a beam of fire headed straight at (Y/N), whose eyes widened before a smirk crept onto his face. The attack had reached (Y/N), giving Endeavor a smile, when the large blast of flames suddenly dispersed to the sides as a blade had split the fire in two. Endeavor and Hawks looked shocked as (Y/N) reeled back a small spear with a long chain attacked to it.

(Y/N): "I'll tell ya, that's a lot of fire power old man, it suits you well! But it still won't be enough to beat me!"

(Y/N) laughed as he dashed and punched Endeavor in the stomach, sending Endeavor flying backwards. Hawks watched Endeavor go flying by before turning back to (Y/N) who was already in front of him. (Y/N) thrusted the spear down but Hawks dodged quickly, causing the blade to thrust into his shoulder. Blood sprayed from the wound and Hawks cried out before grabbing (Y/N) and sending some of his feathers from his wings as they pierced into an unsuspecting (Y/N).