01 - Another day Another Pokedollar

As my alarm clock went off I sighed knowing that today was going to be the worst day EVER. I hopped out of bed and slipped on my slowpoke slippers before petting Delcatty to wake her up. I walked over to the coffee and waited for my coffee to brew. I sigh again "Ugh- You know what client is coming in today, Delcatty?" Delcatty stretched, got up, and looked at me in confusion. "That super high maintenance trainer and her bratty Furfrou." Delcatty rolled her eyes in annoyance before hopping up on the counter, signalling for me to brush her fur.

 I sipped my freshly made coffee and looked at the clock. "7:30am... well Delcatty- we open in half an hour. I'm gonna get dressed and then we'll start setting up shop." I finished the last bit of my coffee and headed to my room to quickly throw something on. It didn't matter what I wore anyway- it'd get covered up by my apron in the end. I brushed out my hair and put it in two ponytails down my back before putting on some makeup and walking downstairs to the salon. Delcatty followed me gingerly down to the salon area of our apartment before hissing at the sight in front of us. Our very first client is here.. and she does NOT look happy... 

I locked the door to my apartment before unlocking the door to the salon. Our first client pushed open the door and walked past me, clearly annoyed. "You're one minute late (y/n). You just lost all hope of getting a tip from me today." she said as she sat down in her usual chair. "I know Louise.. you say that every time." I scoffed before putting my apron on and picking up all of my tools. "I want my hair curled- and Furfrou wants a debutante cut. Can you handle that?" I sighed "Yes Louise.. you ask me for the same thing every time you're here." she scoffs at me and sits in silence as I carefully curl her hair and trim Furfrou's fur. 

After the haircuts Louise gives me P6000 and leaves. I check my schedule and realized that I had nothing planned for the rest of the day so I decided to go on a walk. I hung up my apron and grabbed my favourite jacket before locking up shop and walking out the door. "Its nice to have some down time, isn't it Delcatty?" Delcatty let out an energetic 'mew' before playfully running out in front of me. "How about we go to that bakery you like? Get some of your favourite pokepuffs?" Delcatty clearly liked that idea because the next thing I know she's sprinting towards it! But when we finally get there.. there's a huge battle going down!