02 - Pokepuff Showdown

I watched in shock as a Charizard fought off a Ceruledge AND a Corviknight! This didn't look like a regular battle.. 

"Two on one? I really don't think that's fair, Amethio." the Charizard's trainer said in a cocky tone. "Give me the pendant and I'll consider going easy on you.." the other trainer, who i'm assuming is Amethio, said in a monotone voice. Pendant? what is this guy on about? I was snapped out of my thoughts when- "Corviknight use Brave bird! Ceruledge use Psycho cut!" I knew Charizard couldn't stop both attacks- and I knew Delcatty didn't like to get its paws dirty so I had to think fast- 

I threw out a pokeball "Ampharos go! Use Thunder punch and stop Corviknight!" "Charizard block Ceruledge with Dragon claw!" Ampharos delivered its attack straight into Corviknight, sending it veering off corse. Yes! Charizard quickly blocked with Dragon claw before its trainer turned to look at me- and boy was he good looking. 

White hair pulled back into a pony tail, tan skin, and these piercing yellow eyes- who was this guy!? I quickly sprinted to his side before turning to face Amethio. "Ampharos finish Corviknight off with Take down!" Ampharos charged up but before it could reach Corviknight two more trainers showed up! "We gotta go" the man with white hair said. He was right, we couldn't win a 4 v 2! 

I called Ampharos back and scooped Delcatty into my arms. I started to run when all of a sudden I was.. in the air!? I looked up to see the Charizard from before carrying me into the sky. "AHHHHHHH" I squeezed Delcatty in fear "WHAT'S GOING ON?! WHO EVEN ARE YOU?!" I asked in a panicked manner. "Sorry but- If Amethio believes that you're involved with me, he won't leave you alone." well... that explained absolutely nothing. "Don't worry, we're almost there." just then we flew through some clouds and there it was... a massive airship! 

What did I get myself into? All I wanted was some pokepuffs..