Double Date Disaster

No one's pov

Woah, sharp skills." Colin said to Ruby.

"Colin? Right?" Ruby asked.

"Really? You don't remember my name? After all this time we spend talking in this class." Colin said.

"Hmm. Maybe you don't make that much of an impression." Ruby said playfully. The A's entered the classroom.

"First years, listen up!" Aidan said.

"We're here to give you all a welcome to Rainbow High gift. An invitation to our Color Block Party. Eight tonight. Main hall. See you there." Avery said.

"And dress to impress! We accept nothing less!" Ainsley said. The A's exited the classroom.

"Prefect party? I gotta get ready now!" Stella said. She ran out of the classroom. "Move!" Stella shouted. Colin and Ruby started laughing.

"She's not wrong though. The prefect party's gonna be lit!" Colin said.

"And it'll be extra fire because my friend Poppy is DJing. Wanna meet me there?" Ruby asked.

"You and me, kicking it at the dance? I'm into it." Colin said.

"Sweet. We'll see if I remember your name this time." Ruby said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet showed Bella and Jade one of her videos. Ruby entered the room.

"I am so excited for the party tonight. And your girl has a date!" Ruby said.

"Awesome!" Bella said.

"Sick!" Jade said.

"I love it! So now we need to impress The A's, and you need to look good for your boy!" Bella said.

"On it! There's a neon lip palette I've been dying to try out." Jade said.

"Oooh! Hashtag daring! Just depends what we're wearing, thoughts?" Violet asked. Poppy entered the room.

"Guess what?" Poppy shouted.

"You're gonna learn to knock?" Bella asked annoyed.

"So much better, Avery said we could come to her studio. She's giving us a sneak peak at her brand new designs! Aaah!" Poppy said.

"Sick!" Jade said.

"For reals?" Violet asked.

"Hype!" Ruby said.

June's pov

"Ladies, welcome to my studio. I've been designing some new looks. They're not try on ready, but I thought they'd be great inspo for your Color Block Party outfits. Ainsley?" Avery said. Ainsley opened the door. "Go on, babes. Check it out." Avery said. The clothes were really good.

"The look. Yes? No?" Ruby asked.

"Um, literal perfection! Perfect for a party, perfect for a date." Violet answered.

"Ruby, you have a date?" Sunny asked surprised.

"Ruby's got a new boyfriend." Jade said playfully.

"He's not my boyfriend, yet." Ruby said.

"Sweet! Rubes got a date and Sky's going with her boyfriend!" Poppy said.

"It's a double date! How cute is that?" Skyler asked.

"Not as cute as you two are gonna look tonight. These guys totes need to bring their style A-game, cause you're gonna walk into that party looking so gorge!" Bella said.

"Inspired?" Avery asked. We murmur in agreement.

"You're really talented, Avery. You're stitching is amazing" Skyler said.

"I will die if I can't wear this jacket to the party! Literally. Right here. Dead." Violet said.

"Love that you love them, but these looks aren't quite ready for the dance floor. Soon, but not yet." Avery said. Ainsley clapped her hands.

"Alright first years! Time to get ready for Color Block. We'll be expecting flawless fashions, especially from our DJ. Are you ready, P?" Ainsley asked.

"With this inspo? Yass! Let's go girls." Poppy said. We all exited the room. I walked last.

"June, wait." Ainsley said when I was about to exit. I stopped. Sunny was about to walk back in, but Violet dragged her back. Ainsley closed the door.

"There's something we want to show you." Avery said. She and Ainsley walked over to a closet. I followed them. They opened the doors. Inside the closet were a beautiful red dress(dress at top). "Remember this?" Avery asked.

"Of course! That was my favorite fashion show." I said.

"Ours too." Ainsley said.

"We really proved everyone wrong." Avery said.

"Yeah. Remember their faces when we won?" I asked.

"That was hilarious." Ainsley said. We all began to laugh.

"It was at that fashion show we all became best friends." Avery said.

"That was better than the fashion show." I said.

"Totally." Ainsley said. I got a text on my phone. I read the text. "What was it?" Ainsley asked.

"The others are wondering where I went. I probably should get back and get ready." I said.

"You should wear this tonight." Avery said, referring to the dress.

"If you want to." Ainsley said.

"Absolutely." I answered.

No one's pov

Colin ran up to Skylar and hugged her.

"Awe! Heart emoji!" Sunny said.

"This party's tight!" Colin said.

"And Poppy's killing it! Hi Poppy!" Sunny said and waved. Poppy waved back.

"Oh, hey. I see my one of my boys by the punch. I'll be right back." Colin said. He walked away. Ruby, Jade, Violet, Bella and June walked in and met up with Sunny and Skyler.

"You just missed Skyler's boyfriend!" Sunny said.

"He'll be back. Where's your date?" Skyler asked Ruby.

"Let's find out. Tonight on The Vi Life: Ruby's first big date!" Violet said.

"We're seriously doing this on camera?" Ruby asked.

"Um, yes! It'll be the hottest episode!" Violet said. Ruby rolled her eyes.

"Fine. Let's go find him and bring him back for a special ep, a, date night at Rainbow High! TM, I get the royalties. BRB!" Ruby said. She and Violet looked around for Colin.

"Hey!" Ruby said when she found Colin.

"Hey! That look is fire! Wait. You're not- you're not filming this, are you?" Colin asked.

"No! I mean, not until you do me a favor and sign a release letter." Violet said.

"Actually, um, I'm not into being filmed, can you just delete that?" Colin asked. Bella, Jade and Sunny walked over.

"Hey!" Jade said.

"Girls, this is my date, Colin. Colin, this is my bomb runway group." Ruby said.

"Hi! Bella said.

"What's up?" Jade asked.

"Bad! Very bad! very very bad!" Sunny said panicking. Skyler walked over.

"Hey! Sorry, I got lost in the crowed and I-" Skylar began. She stopped when she saw Colin with Ruby.

"Colin?" Skyler asked shocked.

"Oh, you know my date?" Ruby asked.

"Your date? Colin's my boyfriend!" Skylar said. Ruby moved away from Colin. "Ugh!" Ruby said.

"I found the release! Huh? Oh, right! You need a pen." Violet said.