(1998) PPG: Mojo Jojo's Revenge(Boss Attacks)

Boss Attacks

Princess Morbucks, Spoiled Entitled Brat(Morbucks Mansion)

Before fighting Princess, the Powerpuff Girls enter her bedroom to find an overconfident Princess with her jetpack. She begs to be a Powerpuff Girl, but Buttercup tells Princess to shut up. The spoiled entitled brat's battle starts when Blossom gets after Buttercup. In her first phase, Princess uses her jetpack to dash around the room, create an cloud of exhaust, or shoot a beam from her hands, with the help of a machine. Use Power Punches to damage the jetpack. The jetpack gets too damaged to use, and Princess Morbucks puts on a completely armored suit. The battle then goes into its' final phase. She now attacks by throwing an orb of heat towards the ground, having her armor block any punches/laser beams, or spinning around in a miniature tornado, which picks up the furniture inside the room. Use Blossom's Ice Breath or Buttercup's Telekinesis to damage the armor. When Princess Morbucks is defeated, her armor is too damaged, and she resists, forcing the Powerpuffs to arrest her.

Attacks(Princess Morbucks, Spoiled Entitled Brat)

1. Jetpack Dash(Phase 1)(Princess Morbucks dashes with her jetpack in the air to the other side of the bedroom, so it is best to wait until the attack is done.)

2. Exhaust Cloud(Phase 1)(Princess' jetpack makes a exhaust cloud after flying around the bedroom, and use Blossom's Ice Breath to blow away the cloud. Power Punch the jetpack in the midst of the confusion.)

3. Morbucks Beam(Phase 1)(She shoots a laser beam, with the help of a machine in her regular suit. Avoid the laser beam by either going below or above.)

4. Heat Attack(Phase 2)(Princess Morbucks gets angry, summoning an orb of heat. She then throws it to the ground, making the floor extremely hot. Use Blossom's Ice Breath to chill the floor, which can also damage the suit if aimed properly.)

5. Armored Block(Phase 2)(Her armor blocks any Power Punches or Laser Beams. It is best to use Blossom's Ice Breath to damage the armored suit.)

6. Morbucks Tornado(Phase 2)(Princess spins around in a tornado, picking up furniture to throw around the bedroom. Use Buttercup's Telekinesis to throw it back at Princess, damaging her.)

The Amoeba Boys, Pathetic Germs(Sanitation Lab)

When the Powerpuffs get into a very important lab, they see a giant amoeba similiar to the Amoeba Boys. Blossom concludes that it is the Amoeba Boys, due to the hats and eyes. The amoeba lands on the ground, with a thud, starting the battle. In their first phase, they(as a giant amoeba) will attack by shooting "goo" towards the girls, slithers along the ground, leaving behind a pile of slime, or forming jaws to snap at the Powerpuffs. Use Bubbles' Sonic Scream to separate the Amoeba Boys from each other. Once they are separated from each other, the final phase of the fight begins. The pathetic germs now attack by multplying to crowd the room, divide by going into different directions, or summon an easily flammable wall to protect themselves. Use Blossom's Fire Breath or fire her lightning bolts to damage the Amoeba Boys. After they are defeated, the Amoeba Boys are taken to Townsville Jail, after the Professor cures them at the lab inside the Powerpuff household.

Attacks(The Amoeba Boys, Pathetic Germs)

1. Goo Shot(Phase 1)(The giant amoeba shoots goo at the Powerpuffs in three directions, so it is best to freeze/burn the goo with Blossom's Ice Breath or Blossom's Fire Breath.)

2. Amoeba Slither(Phase 1)(The Amoeba Boys slither along the ground like a snake, which can be easily avoided by floating upwards.)

3. Jaw Snap(Phase 1)(The giant amoeba forms jaws to snap back and forth, so use Bubbles' Sonic Scream to damage them.)