(1998) PPG: Mojo Jojo's Revenge!(Script)

Script

Cutscene 1(Opening(Mojo Jojo's Revenge))

Narrator(1998) PPG:(happily) The City of Townsville! A beautiful city with the people working and bustling at their jobs and lives.

(camera shot changes to people working their jobs in Downtown Townsville)

(camera shot then changes to people walking up and down the streets to their homes)

Narrator(1998) PPG:(happily) Also, this day seems quite peaceful.(serious) But on the edge of Townsville, mysterious figures appear out of a portal heading towards...

(portal opens and mysterious figures walk out of portal)

(portal close behind mysterious figures)

(Mysterious figures start heading towards Townsville)

(Camera slowly crawls towards a shot of Mojo Jojo's Lair)

(Mojo Jojo's theme plays)

Cutscene 2(Mojo Jojo meets a new partner)

In Mojo Jojo's Lair

(Mojo Jojo is seen writing something on a piece of paper)

Mojo Jojo:(frustrated) No, no, no! This will not work!

(Mojo Jojo crumbles paper with hands and throws it in a basket)

(Mojo Jojo grabs another sheet of paper, but is interrupted by a knock on the door)

(Mojo Jojo throws the sheet of paper on the ground angrily and marches over to the door growling in anger)

Mojo Jojo:(angry) Who would be at the door at this time of day?! No matter, they will be destroyed!

(Mojo Jojo opens the door, with his weapon in hand)

(Camera shot is now in Mojo's POV, showing a group of mysterious figures)

(Mojo aims his weapon at the figure at the center of the group)

Mojo Jojo: What do you want?

(The figure at the center of the group comes forward and tips Mojo's weapon towards the ground)

????:(calm) Hello, my name is(redacted), and me and my friends here heard that you have been having problems taking over Townsville, even with that foul demon's help. I propose a partnership in where we can take over Townsville.

(Camera shot changes back to normal)

Mojo Jojo:(angrily) Why would I betray my master?!

????:(proud) Your master might have the power of resurrection, but I can bring back people from near death and even recover memories! I heard from my sources that your boys don't remember you at all!

Mojo Jojo:(shocked) How do you know about that?!

????:(calm) Let me and my friends come inside and I can explain how I know. Also, maybe we can become partners in crime.

(Mojo Jojo smiles at the opportunity and lets ???? and the other mysterious figures inside)

(Camera shot changes to outside Mojo Jojo's lair, with the front door slamming behind them)

????:(calm) Now let me explain.

Cutscene 3(A normal day)

(A few days later at the Powerpuff Girls house)

Narrator(1998) PPG:(sings) The Powerpuff Girls House!

(Camera shot changes to inside the Powerpuff Girls bedroom)