(1998) PPG: Mojo Jojo's Revenge!(Boss Information)

Boss Information

Vs. Princess Morbucks, Spoiled Entitled Brat(Phase 1)(Jetpack)

Princess Morbucks, the bratty daughter of the Morbucks family, has been spoiled once again, but is still on Santa's permanent naughty list for the crimes she has done.

Vs. Princess Morbucks, Spoiled Entitled Brat(Phase 2)(Power Suit)

It seems that Daddy didn't take away her toys, because Princess Morbucks seems to be two steps ahead, which is usual, but strange.

Vs. The Amoeba Boys, Pathetic Germs(Phase 1)(Giant Amoeba)

What happened to the Amoeba Boys? Who forced them to become that? I don't know, but there seems to be something related to DNA.

Vs. The Amoeba Boys, Pathetic Germs(Phase 2)(The Amoeba Boys)

The Amoeba Boys, once together, are now divided into three smaller amoebas! Defeat and ask the Amoeba Boys what happened to them!

Vs. Ace/The Gangreen Gang, Teenage Criminals(Phase 1)(Gangreen Mech)

Ace and the Gangreen Gang are usually teens that want to prank or commit crimes, but a long nosed mechanical robot is not one of their usual things to do. Who is responsible for this and why?

Vs. Ace/The Gangreen Gang, Teenage Criminals(Phase 2)(Reverse Mech)

The long nosed mechanical robot has become more powerful! Destroy the mech and find out who is responsible!

Vs. Twin Claws, Mechanical Puppets

Made by Construction Men to originally pick up boxes and drop them onto pallets, these have been changed into weapons of chaos! 

Vs. ???, Robotic Mastermind(Phase 1)(???)

This robot seems to be the main reason why Mojo Jojo's attack is working so well, but who created her?

Vs. ???, Robotic Mastermind(Phase 2)(??? Tank)

This tank was made very quickly and under a week before Mojo Jojo's attack on the city. What else is this robot hiding?

Vs. Mojo Suit, Armored Suit

Mojo Jojo has brought out one of his old armored suits that were defeated a few months in a fight, but it seems to be upgraded in some way.

Vs. Fuzzy's Nephews, Relatives of Fuzzy

These tiny lumps of fur are Fuzzy's nephews, wanting to impress their uncle, with playing banjo and brute strength. Since they are kids, their strength hasn't fully come out.

Vs. Fuzzy Lumpkins, Banjo Loving Countryman(Phase 1)(Fuzzy Lumpkins)

Fuzzy Lumpkins, a usually calm person, when not distrubed, is now angry that his nephews are beat up! Try to calm him down!

Vs. Fuzzy Lumpkins, Banjo Loving Countryman(Phase 2)(Enraged Fuzzy)

Fuzzy is now more angry and ready to start punching! Make sure to not throw barrels at him!

Vs. Cockroach Army, Subjects of Roach Coach

This army of cockroaches serve Roach Coach to do one thing, and that is to protect their leader himself. These insects are vulnerable to fire, and maybe they will go away.

Vs. Roach Coach, Cockroach Leader(Phase 1)(Roach Coach)

Roach Coach once tried to invade the city of Townsville with his Cockroach Army, but were stopped by the Powerpuff Girls with their powers.

Vs. Roach Coach, Cockroach Leader(Phase 2)(Giant Cockroach)

Roach Coach has fused with his subjects into a giant cockroach! Get rid of this massive bug before it enters the city of Townsville!

Vs. Whimisical Willy, Evil Mascot(Phase 1)(Willy's Balloon)

Whimisical Willy is trying to escape with his balloon! Stop him!

Vs. Whimisical Willy, Evil Mascot(Phase 2)(Whimisical Willy)

Whimisical Willy is hungry for revenge for being foiled by the Powerpuff Girls, and he is fueled with many emotions, including anger.

Vs. Sedusa, Mistress of Disguise(Phase 1)(Sedusa)

Sedusa did fool the Professor a few times, but the Professor eventually saw through her tricks, and is no longer a fool. However, Sedusa still has many other victims under her gaze.

Vs. Sedusa, Mistress of Disguise(Phase 2)(Flying Sedusa)

Sedusa has gained a rusty old jetpack from when Mojo was first being a villain, but its age has shown to be an issue with her. Getting a new one isn't in Mojo's budget, though.

Vs. Femme Fatale, Hypocritical Feminist(Phase 1)(Femme Fatale)

Femme Fatale, a man-hating woman, tricked the Powerpuff Girls into being her puppets through brainwashing, but eventually, Ms. Bellum helped them see the light.

Vs. Femme Fatale, Hypocritical Feminist(Phase 2)(Wooden Statue)

This wooden statue of her was intentionally made weak because of Mojo's and his new partner's disgust with her agenda. However, this is only a rumor, or maybe the truth. 

Vs. Mojo Tank, Machine of the Simian Genius(Full health)

Mojo's tank is smaller than usual, but where is the rest of it?

Vs. Mojo Tank, Machine of the Simian Genius(Half-health)

The true form of the machine has been revealed! Destroy it!

Vs. Giant Lava Guardian, Protector of Volcano Mountain(Full health)

Protecting the mountain for years, it has been tricked into serving Mojo, alongside his new partner for his own plans.

Vs. Giant Lava Guardian, Protector of Volcano Mountain(Half-health)

Fed up with being ordered around, this protector plans to bring the lava chamber down! Stop it from succeeding!

Vs. P-Spawner, Machine of Unknown Origin(Full health)

This machine has the ability to turn on and off with a single command and also knows when to attack or defend on its own.

Vs. P-Spawner, Machine of Unknown Origin(Half-health)

A strange symbol on the machine brings more mystery to who is behind Mojo Jojo's revenge and less likely to be anyone from Townsville.

Vs. Mojo Jojo, Main Nemesis of the Powerpuff Girls(Phase 1)(Mojo Jojo)

Mojo Jojo, over the months, after countless plans, had been approached by a mysterious being that wants revenge on Townsville just like Mojo does, but for different reasons.

Vs. Mojo Jojo, Main Nemesis of the Powerpuff Girls(Phase 2)(Stuck PM Destructor)

This robot made by the mysterious being and Mojo is now stuck, but one step ahead of you! Damage the stuck machine before it escapes and causes havoc!

Vs. Mojo Jojo, Main Nemesis of the Powerpuff Girls(Phase 3)(PM Destructor)

At its full potential, the PM Destructor has abilities never seen in Townsville before! Thanks to their new partnership, the mysterious being and Mojo completed this project, and now there is nothing that can stop it, expect for you and your sisters!