Alex's System Bound Involuntary Hunter School Slice Of Life Is Exhausting 1

Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction based on multiple existing anime/manga series. The characters and settings used in this story belong to their respective owners and creators, and no copyright infringement is intended. This story is purely for entertainment purposes and is not intended to infringe upon any existing intellectual property. I do not own any of the original works that inspired this fanfiction, and I fully support the original creators and their works.

-Story Start-

-Third Person POV-

Following a celebratory welcome feast for all those who passed initiation at Beacon's Cafeteria, the new teams were given their curriculum and timetable as they were guided into their respective dorm rooms.

Currently, Team RAWP is nearly done unloading all their luggage and staking claims on which bed will be theirs.

Alex didn't really care so he got the one that wasn't picked by anyone.

Standing in front of the blank-faced Alex who sat on his bed, Weiss continued, her tone lecturing as she glared at Alex. "When we want to change, you are to leave the room and wait for us to call you back. Oh, and you must always wear pleasant deodorant. I don't want the smell of a sweaty boy in my room."

"Mhm. Sure." Alex nodded his agreement, although it was clear he was responding absentmindedly.

Having decided that her demands were becoming rather ridiculous after the establishment of the 8th "Rule Of Living With Weiss."

Pyrrha observed from the sidelines, her expression a mix of pity and amusement towards Alex, her thoughts drifting.

'At least some of her demands make sense... But that's just common sense? Does she think Alex lacks that?' Pyrrha internally added, she took a secondary glance at the sagelike Alex.

Pyrrha's intuition proved correct, as she discerned subtle nuances in Alex's behavior that hinted at a deeper understanding beneath his stoic exterior - Not limited to just "Common Sense".

...She was imagining it.

Narrowing her eyes at the impressive warrior she'd had a flashy first impression of, Pyrrha couldn't help but wonder about the layers hidden beneath his indifferent facade.

'Absentmindedness doesn't equate to lack of common sense, right?' she pondered, having second thoughts about her prior conclusion when gazing at Alex.

Oh! She's getting the bigger picture now!

As she observed further, Pyrrha found herself intrigued by the complexity of her new teammates.

'Perhaps there's more to him than meets the eye,' she mused, acknowledging the possibility of overlooking Alex's depth.

...There wasn't much complexity in the male of the team, so her intrigue is half justified.

Then Weiss's glare turned arctic, "You will be taking showers after all of us. So don't get any ridiculous uncouth ideas in that mind of yours... And if I ever discover a filthy stain in there, I will report to Headmaster Ozpin immediately." She threatened, forcing Alex to face the brutal fate of not having any warm water left for a shower.

Naturally, Alex hadn't heard any of it.

"Oh is that so? Well, okay." He continued with his oblivious agreement.

At Weiss's rather unfriendly threat, Pyrrha chimed in, "Don't you think that's a bit far, Weiss?" Her tone was skeptical.

Weiss huffed as she folded her arms, directing a questioning look at Pyrrha as she sighed, "And how would you react if he had done any of those crimes?"