TABLE OF CONTENTS

LANDO NORRIS

HOME IS WHERE HE IS—FLUFF
you don't want him to go (first person)

SINK YOUR TEETH INTO ME, MY DEAR—FLUFF, ANGST
her love language is biting, but experiences a feeling of insecurity (third person)

EVERY GODDAMN INCH OF YOUR SKIN IS MINE—SMUT, ANGST
he can't stand her, but he can't keep his eyes off of her (third person)

DARLING, THE BED IS COLDER WITHOUT YOU—FLUFF, ANGST
she feels lonely without the company of lando (third person)

OUR WORLD IN YOUR HANDS—FLUFF, ANGST
they hadn't planned for pregnancy, but it changed their life (third person)

I CAN'T HELP BUT PUSH YOU AWAY MY DEAR. SELF SABOTAGE IS ALL I KNOW—ANGST, FLUFF
feeling loved is foreign to her, she wants to self sabotage, but he won't let her (third person)

DARLING, OUR STARS ARE DYING, BUT WE'VE STILL GOT YEARS LEFT TO BURN—ANGST
their relationship is dying while their love burns strong, yet they're unsure if they can save themselves (third person)

I CAN'T NOT HAVE YOU. I'LL TRAVEL THE SOLAR SYSTEM TO MEND OUR STARS—ANGST, SMUT
they hadn't seen each other in months after their breakup, which left them in more misery than they thought. because now they'll do anything to make it work (third person)

HE'S TOUCHING MY BODY LIKE MY SKIN IS STICKY, HE'S GLUED TO ME—SMUT, ANGST
lando and his girlfriend try special chocolate and make it a competition to see who will lose first, and he's struggling to resist the urge to touch her (third person)

CRAWLIN' BACK TO YOU—SMUT, ANGST
their love is toxic, but they keep coming back even when they know they shouldn't (third person)

BUT I LOVE YOU SO (PLEASE LET ME GO)—ANGST
he loved her, but knew he had to let her go even if it killed him inside. still he left a paper trail back to him (third person)

I'LL LET YOU GO IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT—ANGST
a little over half a year later when the season ended, they haven't found their way back. At least not on purpose, but the universe knows better than them.

LOGAN SARGEANT

UNDER THE MISTLETOE—FLUFF
life-long friends who always swore they'd never have feelings find themselves under a mistletoe (third person)

CHARLES LECLERC

RED IS FOR FERRARI AND CHRISTMAS—FLUFF
she decorates for the holidays with white and blue, but for him, it doesn't cut it (third person)

HE'S SO PRETTY WHEN HE GOES DOWN ON ME—SMUT
charles goes down on her and she can't help but admire his pretty eyes staring back at her (third person)

MAX VERSTAPPEN

THE MIGHTY HAS FALLEN (BUT YOU'LL RISE AGAIN, MY LOVE)—ANGST, FLUFF
after a tough race cut short, max pushes away any person around him, but not her. never her. she always picks up the pieces to put him back together (third person)