OOPS?

requested: could u write a fic where lando and the reader were fucking and lando takes his phone out halfway through (to take a photo for himself) but accidentally gets it posted on his instagram story and they only find out in the morning idk i just thought this would be funny af

summary: to commemorate the sight in front of him, he snaps a picture on his phone without realizing he's just posted it for millions to see.

HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW HE DID IT. maybe he was just in the haze of sex, buried deep in her cunt with her leg over his shoulder, her other around his lower back pulling him in further.

he was hovering over her, hand pressed against her mouth as strings of muffled moans spilled from her lips, warm tears against his skin. god, she looked so good, too good. he just wanted to remember how fucked out her expression was.

leaning over to the nightstand, slowing his thrusts ever so much as he clutched his phone, flash on to compensate for the darkness of the bedroom. he snapped the photo, throwing the phone to the side, face side up. he turned his focus back to the messy masterpiece in front of him, returning to the pace he had set before.

he pulled his hand away from her mouth to hear her symphony of moans, music to his ears. his hand took its place on her neck.

lando norris has posted to his story

he was so lost in the moment, he should've realized sooner the mistake he made. he should've realized at the instant texts that lit up his screen because who would be texting him this late?

all he did was flip over the phone, ignoring whatever notified him as he pulled her leg off his shoulder, pushed her leg down from his back. he fell beside her, prompting her to crawl across him, straddling him weakly as his hands settled on her hips.

fuck, she looked so good from this angle. hair messy from the pillows, face red from the tears down her cheeks, but also flushed from how hard he fucked her. he had already coaxed one orgasm ouf of her.

she sank down on his cock, causing him to curse under his breath with praise, "fuck, such a good girl." his hands clawed into the flesh of her hips, guiding her pace once he saw her struggle.

the view was immaculate, he could've came at the sight of her tits bouncing up and down as she slid on his cock alone. it was salivating.

his hands left her hips to grasp her breasts, and he couldn't care if her pace faltered because everything felt too good in the moment.
if only they knew.

he planted his feet firmly against the bed, grasping her sides again as he lifted his hips to meet her halfway. it was rough, causing her to steady herself with her hands against his chest as he thrusted up and forced her hips down. his cock buried deep in her brought her over the edge so easily as tears fell from her face onto the bare skin of his chest.

she collapsed against his chest as his cock sank into her, feeling the warmth of his seed inside her cunt. she groaned against his chest as his arm spread across her bare back and pressed a kiss to her hair. the tears from her face wet his skin.

"did so good, baby," he cooed, running fingers across her flesh as she hummed into his chest.
they laid together for a while before going and cleaning up. since it was already late in the night, they got back into bed and fell asleep.

when lando awoke the next morning, his phone was nearly dead and hundreds of texts and missed calls from his friends was the cause. hot to the touch, he carefully held his phone, brows furrowed as he laid on his side, back to his girlfriend, who was still fast asleep on the other side of the bed.

first, he opened the texts from his friend, max, who's messages were in all caps. his eyes widened at the content, squinting at the screen in disbelief. no way he was that stupid, no the photo he took was in his camera roll—no it wasn't.

he discovered that, unfortunately, the photo he had taken was posted to his Instagram story, and it hadn't been taken down.

if it weren't for the circumstances, he could've stared at the photo all day because it was truly that good, but first he had to get rid of the post—and get the photo into his camera roll.

he nearly jumped out of his skin when she stirred in her sleep, now right against his back with her cheek pressed to his bare skin.

"morning," she groaned and he mumbled back. she moved to rest her head on his shoulder, squinting to see what was on his phone screen, "why're you on your phone so early?"

"i'm sorry." he gulped, turning his head to watch the expression knot on her face, mostly confusion.

she sat up, leaning on her arm as she practically hovered over him, "lando, what did you do?"

"i'm so sorry," was all he could say.

"lando," she paused, an underlying tone of irritation laced in her voice as she emphasized her words, "what did you do?"

he glanced back at his phone, not even trying to hide the guilty expression written all over his face. she snatched the phone from his hand, and he didn't stop her. he covered his face with his hands, rubbing his eyes before leaving them to cover the lower half of his face as he watched her face.

"what the fuck?" she shoved his shoulder.

"i didn't mean to!" he sat up, throwing his hands up before running them through his messy curls, "i don't know how i did it."

"oh my god,"she muttered under her breath, rubbing her temples as she hunched over the phone, "i'm deleting it."

"wait—" his hand touched hers, he bit his lip, "at least save it to my photos—ow!"

she hit the backside of his head at the idiocy of his words. she exhaled deeply, anger taking over her body. of course, he didn't care as much as she did. he wasn't in the photo at all to begin with and this wouldn't affect his career as deeply as it would affect hers.

"why? so you can post it somewhere else? text it to your friends?" she raised her voice, groaning out in frustration.

"baby, calm down—" he tenderly placed a hand on her shoulder, which she shrugged off.

"how can i calm down, lando?" she threw his phone down on the bedding, falling back down onto the bed with her hands covering her face in shame. now that picture is all everyone will ever see her as, all thanks to her idiot of a boyfriend.

he grabbed his phone back, seeing the photo had been taken down from his story, but they both knew that image would be circling the internet for a long time.

"at least the photo didn't show anything," he tried to make light of the situation, but it was to no avail as she spat back with venom in her tone.

"you don't even care about the photo because you aren't the one in it, lando." she scoffed.

"i'm sorry, okay?" he turned to her, "i really didn't mean to, you know i would never do that."

she sighed, "i know, but i'm still mad, lan."

"i know, darling," he laid beside her on his side, looking at her side profile as she stared at the ceiling, "you have every right to be mad."

she stayed silent, and he didn't know if it was a good or bad thing.

he gulped again, speaking up, "and i promise to never take a photo of you when we're fucking ever again."

a laugh forced it's way past her lips, "oh, please we both know you'll try and fail," she said with a smile on her lips, shaking her head.

"okay, yeah, but i promise i'll triple check it's not in any social media post," he flipped over onto his stomach, propped up by his elbows with his pinky held out. she took it and the promise was made. the situation dealt with, for the most part.

"did you happen to save the photo though—ow, okay!"