CHAPTER 1

It was late night and a girl in her late 20's can be seen staring a mansion with teary eyes. She is smiling looking towards a mansion hiding behind a tree , from where she can see three rooms and silhouette images inside the rooms because light are still on inside the rooms of three brothers...

Her face is covered with a white scarf. She raised her hand like she is touching someone face and smile....

Girl with teary eyes- I Know tum teeno ek dusre ka khyal rakh rahe ho and I am very proud of you for that but please be like before.... She looks towards agni's room , she can see he is wearing shoes from last 15 minutes. She chuckles remembering how he used to cry when he was not able to tie his shoe lashes earlier and still he cant do that.....

A man came there - chale? We are getting late. If someone sees you, it will be difficult and your entire plan will be ruined.

She looks at him and nodes her head and both go from there....

Otherside Agni is going for his work when he saw door of his brothers room.... He stare it for
Sometime and went from there.... Akash who is standing near his door other side, opened it and saw his brother going out at 3 am....

Akash - take care chote...

He called his friend, who picked it up in first ring...

"what is this Arjun , how many time I said to you that don't call him this late.....he didn't came home yesterday and today you called him at 3 am..... Mera baccha so bhi nahi pata hai theek se....", akash shouted in anger.

" Calm down aki. Let me explain ......", arjun said...

" What calm down Arjun. Only because of you ,I let him join ETF. You know he is angry with us, doesn't talk to us but you even know that without my permission he would never joined the ETF. I said to you for taking care of him , he is also your baby na ,Despite all this, he does not stay at home these days. Doesn't sleep properly, runs after those criminals all night long, So he don't have to come to home. He is playing with his life arjun.. you are his boss na, he considered you his guru , his mentor, can't you make him understand!!! Then say him should stay at home sometimes, rest for a while, take care of his health...", akash said irritatingly , panicking and with a hoarse voice.

" Are you done ?", arjun asked

" Hmmmm ", aki sniffed

" You said a lot today aki and you don't have to teach me how to take care of my baby.... You are younger then me so stay in you limit regarding my baby's matter..... Rahi baat use 3 baje office bulane ki toh Tera baccha mere kehne me nahi balki tere liye Gaya hai", arjun said with a strict tone....

" Huhhh...", akash asked...

" He went to check the security of your concert place... He is panicking since the time he got to knew that your fan meeting is going to held in an open wide area and he himself take the security of that place.... Wo wahi gaya hai taki tujhe koi nuksaan na pahuche.... Wo har ek choti- choti baato ka dhyan rakh Raha hai.... Kal bhi wo wahi tha raat bhar kyuki use stage me koi problem lag rahi thi , bechare ne raat bhar baithkar apni nigrani me stage phir se renovate karwaya....", arjun said making akash happy.

" Bhai kiska hai ", akash grinned happily.

" Hmmm acha kare toh aki,ahan ka bhai aur bura kare toh arjun Rawte ka sisya ( student)", arjun huffed.

Akash chuckles loudly and nodded his head..

Arjun - I can't see you aki...don't nod your head.

Akash - how do you know arjun.... I know that you know what I am doing so I am doing....

Arjun - I don't know what you are talking aki but now I am sleepy yaar please let me sleep now....

Saying this Arjun cut the call. Akash saw his phone with annoyed look and murmured some curses to him...

Ahaan reaches there after seeing his brother annoyed look and hugs him from back- Can we sleep now now bhaiya? I am feeling very sleepy. Our little brother is already insomniac but I am not , agar main soya nahi na toh kal mere patients mere peeche danda lekar bhagenge ki mene unka treatment sahi se nahi kiya.....

Akash smile and made his brother lie on bed as ahaan was so much tired he slept as soon as akash stared to stroke his hair....
He smile looking at him, he remembered the time when Agni used to cling to him like that.  Ahaan was not a clingy child but when Agni made distance from akash , ahaan used this method so he could make akash little bit happy.....
Ahaan thinks akash doesn't know his tricks but he knows everything...he lay down beside ahaan staring towards ceiling.

HE was thinking about something when he got a message notification, he saw it was from arjun. He opened it and saw a pic and there was a message too " you can sleep now. Tomorrow will be a very tiring day for you, so go to sleep."

Akash saw his little bear sleeping soundly

Akash saw his little bear sleeping soundly... He kissed his phone screen and thanks arjun... After he sees ahaan and kissed his forehead and slept finally.....

Just want to show little bit of there daily life routine... From next chapter story will start in its original track...

Give love to this story.

Thankyou