CHAPTER 8

Agni rushed inside aki's set. He is wearing mask and a cap as both ahaan and Agni doesn't wants to come in limelight. A man helped him to go aki's room. When Agni saw aki he shivers. Aki was laying on bed with bandage wrapped around his head and wrist.

Agni comes near him with teary eyes and caress his wound - what happened to baba?

Man ( director) - He overworked himself. Schedule of udaipur was very hectic and atmosphere was also too hot. He was too adamant to end his schedule soon as possible  because you were alone at home..... He did both shifts without taking care of himself and moreover he was taking stress because you were alone. He got fever , I told him that we can shift his scenes some days later but you know na , he doesn't likes to make his fans wait. Today was last day , after intense fighting scene ( last scene) we were celebrating as film was completed , suddenly he felt dizzy and because of that he bumped with a light, light fell and he got injured on his head and hand...

Agni kissed aki's forehead - You have to take care of him... I told you to give him more attention as he doesn't take care of himself ,then why ?

Director hugged Agni - I am sorry Agni. I tried everything to stop him but he didn't...

Whenever aki starts any movie , song , fan meeting Agni always searched everything about director, show owner about there background. If they are good aki let him do film else anyhow he cancel that movie , song etc... aki , ahaan doesn't know about this but Agni take care of them secretly.. same with ahaan, if he is going somewhere agni's man always protect him from far.

Agni sniffed - why you didn't told me?

Director - I tried your number Many time Agni but it was off... Later I was so busy with shooting.....

Agni nodded his head. As aki was sleeping after sedation, Agni carried him to car. It is very easy for Agni as he is rough and tough because of his training and gymming. Agni made him sit on passenger seat and buckled up seat belt.

" I love you baba. You are very bad , Never take care of yourself. Dadu is always right to treat you strictly. ", he kissed his forehead and closed the door. He sat on driver seat and they drove off towards their mansion.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Don't worry. He is fine now and taking rest. He overworked himself. I will take care of him till you come back. Don't hurry else you will get sick too.
~Agni

Thank you so much baccha. Please tell bhai to make something light for bhaiya. He will not eat from him. You have to be strict.
~ Ahaan bhai

Hmm
~Agni

Aki was sleeping peacefully. Agni changed his clothes into a comfortable clothes. Soon arjun came inside and saw both brothers...

" What happened Agni... Did he again overworked himself", arjun asked checking aki's forehead.

" Hmmm , he wants to come back soon because of me. I was alone at home. He did double shift and......", Agni huffed seeing his big brother.

" When will he wake up ", arjun asked caressing his head.

" In some time.", Agni answered

" I will make his favourite food. You stay here and read this file. Dcp sir wants you to handle this case but without any encounter",arjun ruffles Agni hair.

Agni snapped his hand. He hates it when someone touch his hair-" make vegetables soup, his brother said to give him light food."