Cultivation Fairy Cannon Fodder

[System: Host? 】

  Jiang Fei looked at the traces of thunder and laughed: "Just for fun."

  As soon as he finished speaking, Rong Shu's voice above his head came again: "If thunder breaks the stone steps, the road ahead will also disappear."

  Jiang Fei cursed, and Rong Shu's words meant nothing more than asking her to take care of her own safety while also protecting the stone steps.

  She flew up and jumped up to the second stone step. The thunder from the sky was bigger than before, and it hit her with the force of thunder.

  Jiang Fei hurriedly cast a spell to block the thunder, and then suddenly threw it aside. He watched the thunder hit the stone wall and the ground shook.

  Fortunately, the stone steps are unobstructed.

  Using the same method, Jiang Fei climbed up to the eighth stone steps.

  But the sky thunder became more and more powerful. On the eighth floor, her current magic power was already difficult to withstand, breaking half of the stone steps. On the ninth floor...

  Jiang Fei stood panting on the ninth floor, looking at the dark clouds above his head, like the anger of the sky, and then bright lights flickered in the dark clouds, and the thunder struck with devastating force...

  The main hall of Qianjin Tower.

  Rong Shu held the water mirror, and what appeared on the mirror was Jiang Fei standing on the ninth stone steps.

  He may not be able to accept Tianlei even in the integration stage, but he wants to see how much this woman can pay for the "love" she talks about.

  When the thunder struck, the barrier in Jiang Fei's hand was as weak as a piece of paper and was shattered in a moment.

  The thunder is about to hit the stone steps.

  However, the next moment, the smile on Rong Shu's lips froze slightly. He watched the woman in white clothes fly forward almost without any hesitation, and when the thunder hit the stone steps, she blocked the thunder with her body.

  The heat and determination in his eyes were particularly eye-catching.

  The thunder struck that thin body all the time, but she never said a word, just biting her lip, her face pale.

  The stone steps are intact and the stone door slowly opens.

  After an unknown amount of time, Jiang Fei slowly got up from the ground. There were several blood marks on her back, and she staggered into the stone door.

  Rong Shu looked at his back in the mirror and narrowed his eyes slightly for a long time.

  The more vivid it is, the more dazzling it is.

  The next level is the secret realm.

  Jiang Fei crossed the stone gate and saw a vast white mist. The mist was filled with light fragrance, making people feel trance-like just by smelling it.

  Secret realm.

  When Jiang Fei saw these two words, he realized that the fog here can evoke the best memories in people's hearts and make people fall deeply into it.

  And everything that happens in the secret realm cannot be seen by the Da Luo gods.

  Jiang Fei did not resist the confusion in his consciousness, but allowed it to overflow.