Cultivation Fairy Cannon Fodder

When she put on her wedding dress for the first time, on the wedding night, Xin Qi pierced her heart with a sword;

  The second time she put on her wedding dress, Yun Wunian, a young man with dull features but gentleness to her, transformed into an immortal in the blink of an eye, and said to her with ruthless eyes: He is not the Yun Wunian she said.

  besides……

  The picture was still changing rapidly, Rong Shu suddenly turned the water mirror over, his movements panicked.

  Those are the unforgettable memories she has experienced.

  He was actually... afraid that she would remember her emotions at that time.

  Jiang Fei was stunned for a moment, then looked up at Rong Shu with a confused expression: "What?"

  Rong Shu seemed to be shocked by the panic in his heart. He calmed down for a while and then said angrily: "What? Are you reluctant to leave?"

  Jiang Fei was silent in confusion, and his eyes suddenly lit up slightly: "Are you jealous?"

  Rong Shu sat up straight: "How is that possible?"

  Jiang Fei looked at him, and after a moment he smiled with half-curved eyebrows: "That's over now, don't be jealous anymore."

  Rong Shu looked at her magnanimous eyes and breathed a sigh of relief for no reason: "Who is jealous?"

  After saying that, I felt frightened again.

  She was good to him entirely because the Wang Qing Dan made her forget her past love.

  In the past, his obedience to her should have been beneficial, but for some reason, now he became... dissatisfied.

  Unsatisfied, she had to take the Forgettable Pill to be nice to him!

  "Lord, there are distinguished guests outside the building who want to see you." The guard's voice suddenly came.

  Rong Shu came back to his senses and looked outside the building as if to escape. He was startled when he noticed the surging immortal energy, then understood, stood up and walked out, his body slightly chaotic.

  Jiang Fei looked at his back, chuckled softly, and asked in his heart: "Is this person Yun Jue?"

  [System: Yes. 】

  Jiang Fei pondered for a moment and took out the elixir for burns from his sleeve.

  Her ex-husband is here, and she should go take a look. Isn't it too much?

  …

  Front hall.

  Yun Jue was dressed in white clothes, his eyebrows were calm, his appearance was cold, his black hair was only slightly tied up with a white ribbon, and it was floating slightly in the wind.

  Why he appeared here, even he himself didn't know.

  It's as if there is another consciousness in the body controlling itself.

  "I don't know if Immortal Yunjue is coming, but I am not greeted from afar." A lazy and wanton voice came from behind.

  Yun Jue felt a green shadow flash before his eyes, and there was a figure in the main seat.

  "Master Rong." Yun Jue nodded.

  Rong Shu smiled lightly: "Immortal Yun Jue came to my Qianjin Tower. What is the important matter?"