Cultivation Fairy Cannon Fodder

Jiang Fei walked slowly to the young man, leaned down slightly, and reached out to help him up: "Child..."

  Before she finished speaking, the young man shrank back to avoid her hand, stood up from the ground alone, looked up at her, and like a skinny dog, quickly turned around and ran into the crowd.

  Jiang Fei raised his eyebrows.

  The high-ranking Immortal Lord in Wu Nian Mountain has become the meanest beggar in the human world, yet he is so rude.

  really interesting.

  "Girl, do you want to continue on your way?" The coachman stepped forward.

  Jiang Fei glanced at the corner where the young man disappeared, and nodded for a long time: "Catch up with that beggar."

  The coachman was stunned. He was just using money to do things, but he didn't say anything more.

  the other side.

  The scrawny and tattered boy wandered through narrow alleys and finally entered a ruined temple with no doors or windows.

  The ruined temple is full of cobwebs and dead grass, and dust is flying under the light.

  The young man walked straight into the innermost part of the ruined temple. There was a shabby straw mat that had been gnawed by mice. Lying on the straw mat was a little girl in shabby but neat clothes, with a pale complexion.

  Seeing the young man, the girl's eyes barely lit up: "Brother Wu Nian..."

  Yun Wunian looked at the girl and took out the oil paper bag in her arms.

  "It's my favorite roast chicken!" The girl's voice was full of joy, but the next moment her eyes were full of worry, "Brother Wu Nian, how can you have money to buy roast chicken?"

  Yun Wu Nian's eyes darkened, and then he forced a smile, pulled off the chicken legs, tore the chicken into strips and fed it to the girl's mouth.

  The girl glanced at Yun Wu Nian, then at the sizzling roast chicken. Finally, she swallowed and ate the chicken with his hand.

  Yun Wu Nian looked at her, her calm eyes gradually showing a hint of tenderness.

  For some reason, the girl in front of him always made him feel extremely familiar, so familiar that...it made him want to be nice to her.

  A carriage slowly stopped outside the ruined temple.

  Jiang Fei sat in the carriage, opened the sedan window, looked at the young girls inside through the empty window of the ruined temple, and couldn't help but sigh, it was so beautiful.

  However, she fixed her gaze on the girl, and the more she looked at her, the more she felt that the girl's face looked very familiar, resembling...Tang Feiyan.

  "System, I want to know the plot line of the little beggar."

  As soon as the words fell, the plot was conveyed.

  As soon as the incarnation of Yun Jue's descending mountain calamity was born, his parents died, and he only had a silk handkerchief with the word "Yun" written on it.

  He was accidentally rescued by a Taoist priest passing by and named Wu Nian.

  Later, the Taoist priest encountered bandits, who robbed and killed dozens of people, including the Taoist priest. Yun Wunian crawled out of the bloody body and became alone again. Because of the red moiré birthmark on his face, he was recognized by the people around him. His behavior is unknown, and he only attacks those close to him, so he can only settle down in a ruined temple.

  The girl's name was Lin Ningyan. She was abducted by a gangster when she was a child. She fainted in the woods due to her physical weakness and was rescued by Yun Wunian.

  When Yun Wu Nian saw Lin Ningyan's appearance for the first time, she felt very familiar, as if they had met her in a previous life, so he was very considerate towards her.

  However, later, Yun Wunian found out that Lin Ningyan was actually the daughter of Jiangnan Prefect, and Lin Ningyan was taken back by Prefect Lin.

  Lin Ningyan left, and Yun Wunian was devastated and bullied by other beggars. It was also at this time that the original owner met Yun Wunian and rescued him.

  But Yun Wunian always remembered the girl who called him "brother Wunian" and asked him to call her "Yan'er".

  This is also the reason why the original owner was very kind to Yun Wunian, but Yun Wunian never truly accepted and fell in love with the original owner.

  His heart had long been occupied by Lin Ningyan, or rather Tang Feiyan. Even after coming to the human world to experience calamity, he was still attracted to Lin Ningyan, who was somewhat similar to Tang Feiyan.

  But Yun Wu Nian is not someone who repays kindness with hatred.

  When the original owner took Yun Wunian in, she was in her twenties. Although her spiritual roots were destroyed, she was still a spirit body and would not age. However, in the eyes of the world, the original owner was still Yun Wunian's sister or even her elder.

  But when the original owner fell in love with Yun Wunian and expressed his feelings because of the love-locking spell, Yun Wunian still chose to ignore the worldly view and marry the original owner in order to repay his kindness.

  But the wedding banquet was eventually interrupted by Tang Feiyan who found Yun Jue's whereabouts.

  Tang Feiyan used her own life to force Yun Wunian to remember everything about his past and present lives, and even accidentally helped Yun Jue survive the immortal tribulation and ascend to immortality.

  And Yun Jue finally understood that even if he forgot everything, he would still be attracted to a woman who looked exactly like Yan'er.

  Only the original owner was abandoned and injured many times, completely disheartened, and willing to become a lifeless "medicine" in Rong Shu's hands.

  The plot ends here.

  Jiang Fei looked at the girl in the ruined temple.

  Yan'er, Yan'er.

  He has been thinking about the person he likes all the time, and is attracted by a girl who is similar to his sweetheart.

  It's really amazing.

  Just as she was thinking about it, another group of tall and thin beggars suddenly ran out of the ruined temple. The group of beggars looked at the carriage strangely. They must have just been a wealthy family passing by, and they rushed into the ruined temple swarmly.

  "What did you get?"

  "Little mute, where did you get the roast chicken? Didn't you look down on us sneaking around before, so why didn't you steal it too?"

  "You little bastard, bring me the roasted chicken, or I'll beat you up!"

  "..."

  A group of people surrounded the young girls in the ruined temple and tried to snatch away the roasted chicken.

  Yun Wunian put the roast chicken into the girl's arms, pursed his lips and stood in front of the girl in silence.

  When the beggars saw this, they laughed and swarmed up, trying to surround the young man and beat him.

  "It's so lively."

  Jiang Fei leaned against the door frame of the ruined temple, looking at the people in the room with a crooked eyebrow and a smile.

  The beggars paused and turned to look at Jiang Fei in confusion. They were stunned when they saw the other party's clothes. The lady in front of them was either rich or noble, and they could not afford to offend her.

  However, I was not willing to leave like this.

  The leader of the beggars looked about sixteen or seventy years old. Seeing that Jiang Fei was alone, he pretended to be calm and said, "Don't mind our affairs."