Chapter 33

"Taehyung stop it! You are crossing your limits!" Jimin shouted as the younger one smirked.

His lips still sticking to the butt of the cancer stick as he rapidly vaped and let out the smoke slowly as if gaining immense pleasure from the tobacco which was killing him from the inside.

"Taehyung stop acting like a moron!" Jimin hissed again but he didn't seem to listen. "You think this will work, you were the one who began this lame bet and look you are the one suffering"

Taehyung halted, he turned and looked at Jimin which teary eyes. "She is happy with him" he finally replied in a ghostly voice. "It breaks my heart Hyung, it breaks my heart"

He took another deep puff, "I never thought that she will meet him and he will take my place. Was I any less than him, was my real love less than his fake one, was I not good enough Hyung?"

Jimin kept silent as the tears fell from Taehyung's eyes. "I can't blame her, she is not a bad girl, I never told her how I felt, she is gullible so she fell for Jungkook. I know she loves him for real but that bastard won't value her love, he will break her heart"

Taehyung kept on blabbering after every puff he took from the stick, Jimin had no words to console him, he was only a listener.

"She will cry, she will cry hard. I can't tolerate her crying I will kill that fucker" he turned to Jimin with dead eyes.

"Taehyung stop it, you will lose your health like this-"

"I don't care!" Taehyung cut him off, "I can't think of anything! I can't get rid of this feeling! I am falling apart! I want to forget everything! Every fucking thing! Each and every memory of her hurts me Hyung! It hurts me! It's hurts a lot!" the tears rushed like river from his eyes as he threw the cigarette away and covered him face with his hands.

Jimin sighed, he felt sad. He understood how Taehyung felt at that moment as he went through the same thing a year ago.

He walked away from the younger who's heart was already shattered, Jimin didn't want Taehyung to have the same luck as him.

I guess I have to do this

Jimin took a deep breath and took out the phone from his jeans pocket. He never thought he would be doing this but for Taehyung he had to.

He called someone who was nearly forgotten by his contact list.

"Hello?" a tired sleepish voice spoke from the other side.

"Oh so Min Yoongi deleted my number. I see." Jimin snapped.

"Jimin?" a confused answer came from the other side.

"Yes, it's Jimin. You weren't expecting isn't it" Jimin smirked on his phone while Yoongi couldn't believe that Jimin would call him.

"What do you want?" was his dry reply from the other end.

"Nothing from you to be exact, I want you to bring Jungkook to the old school building tomorrow at six o'clock in the in the evening sharp" Jimin ordered and Yoongi scoffed from the other side.

"And why would I do that? " he mockingly responded.

"It's for your own good, I want to settle some old matter with the two of you" Jimin hung up the call and put it back in its place. He knew that Yoongi will do whatever he has said and his work is done.

⬛⬛⬛

Several weeks have passed since your fantastic date and even Jungkook have become extra caring since that day.