Chapter 28

On the other hand, at Kim mansion

It was around 10 am and Yoongi was in his office room doing some work. He was working non-stop since yesterday night, deliberately indulging himself in his work. Just then someone knocked on his door. He spoke, "Come in!"

The gate opened and the person entered in. It was none other than Sohee. Yoongi was busy in his work so he didn't saw her. Sohee spoke to gain his attention, "Yoon!" Yoongi glanced at her for once and then get back to his work. Then he asked, "You need something?" Sohee didn't said anything and went towards Yoongi and sat on his lap wrapping her hands around Yoongi's neck. "Sohee babe.... what are you doing! I am working", said Yoongi.

"Yoon, I know you are not fine. Share with me baby please", said Sohee. "I am fine Sohee. Let me work", said Yoongi. Sohee pecked on Yoongi's lips and said, "I asked Jimin about Tae. He is currently in some apartment at a society with Jungkook." Yoongi didn't said anything and just hummed.

Sohee then asked, "You want me to send spies?" Yoongi said, "Let them be... they can take care of themselves." "Yoon baby.... I know you are hurt because of Tae's words. You don't have to pretend to be fine in front of me", said Sohee. Yoongi didn't said anything just looked away. After few seconds, Sohee caressed Yoongi's cheeks and said, "Baby... look at me and let everything out whatever is going on inside you."

Yoongi looked at Sohee, then suddenly he hugged her tightly. He started crying. Sohee caressed his back softly trying to calm him down. Yoongi kept sobbing like a child. Then he spoke while crying, "I ruined e-everything. I always tried to keep them safe and happy but I didn't realised I was controlling them. T-they were suffering because of me and I didn't even know that...... I just always punished them and beated them mercilessly. I... I am just like dad.... same like him. S-sohee.... I don't want to be like him for my family..... why this happened to me? Why I always make mistakes? W-why is my anger this bad?...... I c-couldn't be a g-good elder brother to them..... I couldn't....."

Sohee's eyes got teary after listening to Yoongi. She spoke, "Yoon baby... its not true. You are the bestest elder brother anyone could ask for. Stop blaming yourself. You are their everything baby. Don't think like this." Yoongi spoke still hugging her and still crying, "Y-you know what t-this mansion is k-killing me. It feels so lonely and quiet......... Its haunting me b-but its okay. I w-will get used to it..... I m-must. I w-won't meddle in their life anymore."

Sohee was continously caressing his back. After a few moments, Yoongi said again, "I.. I think they hates me." "No Yoon... they don't. Trust me.... they loves you as much as you love them and they will come back to the mansion very soon", said Sohee. Yoongi said after a few seconds, "I-its okay.... I am fine with their hatred if they are happy living away from me. I just hope they stay happy always...... and safe."

Yoongi let out his all emotions. He felt a little light. He was bottling up everything inside himself since yesterday. After he becomes a little calm, Sohee stood up from his lap and spoke, "Come on Yoon... lets go and eat something now. After that, sleep for sometime. You have not eaten nor slept since yesterday night."

"You go and eat.... I have some urgent work to do", said Yoongi. "I know you and your urgent works. I know you are overworking yourself", said Sohee. Yoongi didn't said anything just looked away. "Yoon... you have to eat something. Come on lets go", said Sohee while holding Yoongi's arm and pulling him up to get up.

"Sohee~~", said Yoongi. Sohee sighed and looked at her tummy and spoke, "See baby your dadda is being a brat. He is troubling mumma. He is not eating food. Scold your dadda baby." Then Sohee spoke in a baby voice cutely, "Dadda, please eat something. If you will not eat then I will also not eat."