Chapter 38

With Yoongi and Sohee, at Kim mansion

The moment they reached the Kim mansion, Sohee get down from the back door of the car and slammed the car door loudly and went inside with fast steps without waiting for anyone. Yoongi who was sitting at the passenger seat sighed and immediately get out of the car after saying, "Jimin-ah! I am going in first." Jimin nodded his head. Yoongi then ran after Sohee with fast steps.

Jimin mumbled, "Noona is going to give him hard time. Poor hyung." Then he parked the car and get inside the mansion.

The moment Jimin entered in the living room, he heard Yoongi's and Sohee's voices coming from the kitchen. He went towards the kitchen and saw Sohee setting the food on the table with an angry expression on her face. Yoongi was following her like a lost puppy while apologizing again and again, "Babe... I am sorry. I didn't knew those pills have such severe effects."

Sohee ignored Yoongi and put the serving bowl with a loud thud on the dining table and moved towards the kitchen again with fast steps. Yoongi kept following her. Jimin heard Yoongi saying, "Please babe... calm down.... take rest for sometime.... its not good for you... babe... I am sorry." Jimin shook his head and went towards the dining table and settled down.

He picked up the chopsticks and took a bite of a dish and was about to eat that but heard Sohee's yell, "JIMIN!!". Jimin flinched and looked towards the voice and saw Sohee coming out of the kitchen with another serving bowl in her hand and Yoongi following her. Before Jimin could say anything, Sohee spoke in a angry tone, "You washed your hands, huh?" Jimin smiled nervously and said, "N-no".

Sohee went near him and first placed the serving bowl on the table again with a loud thud and then grabbed Jimin's ear tightly and scolded him loudly, "Are you a kid that I have to teach you all these things now? Don't you have basic manners?" "N-noona... my ear... leave me... I am going... leave me first", said Jimin hissing in pain. Sohee twisted his ear more. "Ahhhh! Noona!", yelled Jimin.

Yoongi went and freed Jimin's ear from Sohee's grasp and said, "Why are you scolding him for no reason? You can relieve your anger on me." Sohee glared Yoongi but didn't said anything and turned around and went into the kitchen again. Jimin stood up from the chair while rubbing his ear and said, "Talk to her and resolve this at the earliest otherwise my poor ears will soon rip off." Yoongi sighed heavily and went into the kitchen while saying, "Babe... I am sorry... listen to me......."

In the kitchen

Yoongi entered in the kitchen and saw Sohee getting out all the things from the refrigrator. Yoongi asked, "What are you doing?" Sohee didn't answered and continued emptying the refrigrator. "Sohee... listen please......", requested Yoongi while looking at her innocently.

Sohee was completely ignoring him. Yoongi sighed and went towards her and grabbed her wrist softly and pulled her towards himself and spoke, "Will you please calm down now, huh?" Sohee looked away and tried to free her hand from Yoongi's grip but he didn't let her go. Then Yoongi wrapped his left arm around her waist and pulled her closer. Sohee struggled to get out of his grip but couldn't as Yoongi was much stronger.

Sohee started throwing light punches on Yoongi's chest while saying, "L-leave me... don't talk to me ever... leave me..... I hate you... leave me alone.... go away." She kept punching him while mumbling these words. Yoongi didn't even spoke a word.... just letting her do whatever she wants. He was just staring at her with teary eyes. Soon, Sohee stopped and hid her face in Yoongi's chest and started crying. Yoongi caressed her back softly and said softly, "I am sorry babe."

Sohee said in between her cries, "Do you know how much scared I was? I... I thought... I am g-going to l-loose you. I... I was scared to death." Yoongi kept caressing her back and spoke, "Shhh! Calm down.. I am all fine. I was just in a deep sleep. There was nothing to worry about and----- ahhhhh!".