First Impressions

Third POV:

As y/n was walking  towards  the Hogwarts express at the Kings Cross station, she accidentally bumped into a tall, blonde-haired boy. Startled, she stumbled backward and nearly fell over, but the other person quickly grabbed her arm to steady her.

Embarrassed, she  began to quickly apologize and thank the boy to excuse herself , when he made a face and sneered, "Watch where you're going four eyes". Notably, he was surrounded with two guys who, were meant to somewhat resemble his goons, which explained his change in demeanor , she thought to herself.

Y/N looked at him in surprise which changed into irritation fast ,"I beg your pardon?" she said, raising her eyebrows.

"You heard me, watch where you're going , you filthy mud-blood" he spat.

Taking a step back, y/n eyes narrowed,"No need to be aggressive,at least I'm not a  bleached blondie". 

Hearing that, the guys in the back snickered until the blonde boy, shoved them,telling them to be quiet, or his father will hear about this,something of that sort.

"What did  you say, do you have any idea of who you're even talking to?",he raised his eyebrows snarling,now facing me.

"I must say, this whole trying to be a bully thing isn't really working for you" - Y/N said daringly,shoving  past him onto the train, leaving the boy to wonder who had the audacity to cut him off whilst he was in the midst of making himself known.

                                                                            ***

Y/N's POV:

Finally, getting onto the train, I sat down in an empty compartment,not in the mood to talk to anyone after that encounter outside.Although I have to admit, I was kind of proud of myself for that comeback,maybe this year might be fun after all.

Looking through old pictures of my friends and family,whilst holding onto   the necklace my dad gave me,memories came rushing back of  times,when things used to be actually normal.

Being a muggle born (I didn't even know what that word meant until a week ago),this whole experience felt so overwhelming but at the same time it was so freeing, to know that there was more to life, and that there's so much more to explore.

I made a mental note to myself, to send a letter to my father, through my owl Bella, as soon as I settled into Hogwarts.Hoping that it would be as great as everyone made it out to be in Diagon Alley, when I first  went to collect my stuff for the school year.

In such deep thought,I didn't even hear, people walking into the compartment asking if it available. Snapping out of my thoughts,I nod  to let them know it's okay and two ginger-haired twins begin to sit down and  introduce themselves.

"I'm Fred" said one of them,

"And I'm George", said the other,

"or as we call ourselves, we're Gred and Forge Weasley", both of them said simultaneously.

"Fred and Gorge?", I ask them confused,raising an eyebrow,but loving their positivity.

"Yup,I would say you've probably heard of us, since we can't go anywhere without causing some laughs or mischief.", Fred chuckled,with a twinkle in his eyes.

"We've got all sorts of tricks up our sleeves, from exploding candy to invisible ink. You never know what to expect from us, but one thing's for sure: you'll never be bored around us, so we're the guys to go to for anything!", said George,mischievously.

"Is this meant to be some sort of spiel to promote something?", you question,stifling a laugh.

"A spiel to sell ourselves indeed but, let's introduce ourselves properly George." Fred said shoving George.

"Alright then,I'm George and I'm the brains of this operation", shoving Fred back.

"And I'm Fred,the better looking and more talented twin.", giving me jazz hands.

"Yeah right." George snickers whilst rolling his eyes, "I'm the one who has the actual brains and does all the work,whilst you just stand around looking pretty."

Fred fakes a gasp dramatically and carries on  arguing with George, about who's the better twin whilst I let out a cough to let them know I'm still there.

"Oh right,we haven't seen you around before, are you new?", Fred asks.

"Yeah I'm new so I don't really know anyone, well I was meant to start a few years back but I didn't get my letter till last week",you laugh to yourself, thinking how behind you must be on everything.

"Well now you know us,so if you need anything,even if you aren't in Gryffindor, you'll still be stuck with us.Wait, I just realised, we never got your name?",  Fred asks.

"Well,I'm y/n and I have no clue what house I'm going to be sorted into yet but thank you." ,I introduce myself  when  both of the twins shake my hand one by one.

"Anything of the Sweet trolley?", the old lady interrupts and knowing that I have no galleons on me, I refuse, but then George gets up to buy three of everything including : chocolate frogs, pumpkin pasties and Bertie Bott's Every-Flavour Beans.

"Here,help yourself! ",George says as he passed me a chocolate frog.

"Oh thank you!" I take as I unwrap the frog and see a Dumbledore Card.One second he was there and the next he vanished? Hmm interesting, but not the strangest thing I've seen lately.

As I unwrap another toffee,and place it in my mouth,I began to notice, it was starting to swell up and all of a sudden Fred started wheezing with laughter,whilst George was saying "Fred, you're going to scare away our new friend, on the first day.", shaking his head, as he passed me another toffee, which made the swelling go away.

Explaining himself, Fred mentions their plan of having a company  of  Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes one day , a sweets and jokes shop, where mischief is managed,in their words alone.

George went on to tell me that, the sweet Fred gave me was a Ton- Tongue Toffee,and what he passed to me was an antidote.

"Ah I feel bad so you know what, you can have a love potion and some puking pastilles for free, for you know when you get tired of classes", Fred winks playfully.

All of a sudden, before I could thank Fred  for the kind gesture, a bushy- haired girl walked in, telling us to  get ready, as we should be arriving soon.

"That would be Hermione", Fred stated before putting all the sweets away.

"Huh already?", I can't believe time's flown so fast in the company of the Weasley's.

I began to think that maybe this year wasn't going to be bad as I first speculated at all.At least with Forge and Gred's company,it might be bearable.

My mind still went back  to that blonde-haired boy though,annoyed at how he got under her skin so easily and whether I would ever  come across him again or not....

A/N:

How'd you guys find it so far? I think I wrote about 1100 words so for my first try I think it's not bad?

(I know Draco was barely in this one, but don't worry,more to come :))

I love Fred and George sm so ofc they'd be besties in this one. <33

- Also,don't forget to vote and comment :)